NoFFB

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by rosko, Jun 4, 2017.

1. rosko

rosko Registered

I seem to have lost FFB. I had let the alpha mature a bit & since there has been some updates i gave it a try. For me there was huge improvement to the frame rate in VR but unfortunately FFB is lost. Also quite worryingly it seems to break R3E FFb as well so i have to select default in the windows TM wheel settings to get that working although AC seems unaffected, no idea why it does that. I try starting with steam vr running already but it doesn't help. I hope i can fix this as VR is playable now & i really want to try the game. Worth noting i did have the ffb working at one stage with the first alpha release.

2. Christopher Elliott

Christopher Elliott Registered

Which wheel are you using?

3. rosko

rosko Registered

sorry i don't know why my sig doesn't show here.
    wheel is thrustmaster T300rs

Win 10 64//4.5g i7 Kaby Lake//gtx Titan x pascal//16gb 3200ram//Asus Maximux Hero IX//Oculus Rift//T300rs//TH8A

4. rosko

rosko Registered

So decided to give it one final go and it's now working. Seems it was how it was setup in thrustmasters native wheel settings. The ffb now feels very good I'm happy to say. I wonder if there is any guidance for a tm300rs setup in regards to spring and periodic etc?

5. Daytona 675

Daytona 675 Registered

Thrustmaster settings:
    1080°

rosko and MaD_King like this.