Location of in-car info windows

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Skovby33, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Skovby33

Skovby33 Registered

When testing the latest Radical car (Nice toy!) I discovered that the right hand info display (used for tyre temp, lap time info etc.) is hiding the dashboard display when running in cockpit mode (left steering - my preferred layout). Is it possible to customize the location of this info display and maybe also the pop-up left hand display? I run a three screen setup, and these two displays would fit nicely on the wing screens.

Adrianstealth likes this.
  2. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

A visibility issue, or a bug? Does adjusting the seat position not help this at all? (And by that I don't mean switching to the other side).

3. Skovby33

Skovby33 Registered

It is not a bug - It is the "geometry" of the car combined with display location and screen setup. Changing seat position will not fix the issue in this car.

4. jjcook

jjcook Registered

well......track map in dx 9 (you can move what you want where you want it) ...or......there are some alternate 'huds' that move things around - try a few : you can find most here or at racedepartment.com.....im using wedge hud from the workshop - tire wear isnt moved in that one - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=631378778