Radical Sportscars SR3 Paint Top 20 Contest!

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Christopher Elliott, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Nimugp

Nimugp Registered

who dares to drive with unlucky 13 :p nice designs everyone, I think we will get a nice, colourfull, diverse grid :) looking forward to it!

billyblaze, GaetanL and Eddy like this.
  2. billyblaze

billyblaze Registered

For some it's unlucky - for others not so much...;)

3. kiko0602

kiko0602 Registered

4. Brack Jabham

Brack Jabham Registered

HI all,

Just saying that I love your work. I didn't have time to contribute, but the standard was so high, you are all winners!

5. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly Registered

Great Job everyone.

billyblaze and GaetanL like this.
  6. smbrm

smbrm Registered

My skin made it to Radical car set! Thanks for including Studio-397. This project was fun. While it is now visible in game, thought you might be interested in the back story.

Cheers

Press Release: June 22, 2017

CKLEAN ZWEEP RACING

"CKLEAN ZWEEP RACING" is pleased to announce the launch of its new team and race entry into the "Rfactor2 - Radical 2017 Cup".

Why "Cklean Zweep"? The name says it all: "CKLEAN ZWEEP RACING" has a goal for a clean sweep of victories at tracks of the new series. It will be pretty "clear" who will dust-up the competition, whisking its way to victory both on and off the track.

The new team will race in the Rfactor2 Radical - 2017 Cup with sponsorship from commercial partner "DUZT FUZZI BROOMZ". "DUZT FUZZI BROOMZ" has been in the business of manufacturing and distributing corn brooms ever since there was dirt in all the wrong places! "DUZT FUZZI BROOMZ" have clearly shown leadership in the essential business of cleaning up any mess thrown at it, or at you!!

To complete the team they have engaged a new and clearly upcoming talent: "Sandy Loess". Despite his moniker, Sandy, hitherto a racing unknown, will dust off his helmet and join with "CKLEAN ZWEEP RACING" and "DUZT FUZZI BROOMZ" to brush by the competition on the way to the championship.

"DUZT FUZZI BROOMZ" is also pleased to announce it will be the Official Broom of the series. All track sweeping requirements will be serviced by "DUZT FUZZI BROOMZ". "DUZT FUZZI BROOMZ" welcomes all race event spectators and participants to visit the "DUZT FUZZI BROOMZ" - Product Showroom Tent for a free virtual reality test drive of the very latest in conventional and digital corn broom technology. Be sure to attend - nothing feels better than a "brush-up" with "DUZT FUZZI BROOMZ".

Graphics and Marketing promotion will be provided by "sqkinArt by smbrm"
    end of release

smbrmCSR_L34.jpg

Nimugp, David Kolody and MarcG like this.
  7. Skan

Skan Registered

Congratulations to everyone. I'm honored to be among such company.