[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Nibo

Nibo Registered

It depends on what you need to edit. If its some typo in the driver name, then its better to edit xml file in some text editor and "refresh" r2la after that to pick up changes. If you need to change finish positions or add penalties, then press "Clone to edit" and then press "Edit" for cloned file. Use cloned file in your championship.

RoboCAT10 likes this.
  2. RoboCAT10

RoboCAT10 Registered

Thanks that works! :)

3. pantxu

pantxu Registered

just for the record, I edit some drivers nickname after cloning logs to mantain consistency (same name) on all time stats and works fine but if @Nibo says its better edit the xml is for a reason.

with some automobilista logs, I get "Can not process this log. Something went wrong..." with this log:
    Code:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "D:\web2py_2.14.6/applications/r2la/modules\la_core.py", line 81, in import_logs
      File "D:\web2py_2.14.6/applications/r2la/modules\la_rfparser2.py", line 370, in importXML
    TypeError: int() argument must be a string or a number, not 'NoneType'
    I test with both server & client xml, happens mainly in qualy sessions, can I do something to import the logs?

thx in advance.

4. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Editing 1-2 typos in a file is just faster with text editor then cloning log files in xml.

Send that automobilista log(s) to me, I`l look.

5. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

Not sure if it should work like this, I think it's a bug. My online league has GT3 and Touring Car class
    a.jpg
    You see in this touring car stands the worst result that is being dropped from driver in P2 is his win, not his 2nd place finish. The program is dropping it based on his overall position instead.

6. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Will Mazeo, thanks for reporting. I think I found 2 small mistakes and fixed them. Unzip and put this file into your rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.055.3\web2py\applications\r2la\modules folder, overwriting old file. Restart r2la and tell me if tables are fixed.

Attached Files:

Will Mazeo likes this.
  7. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

Seems to be fixed, thank you man :) :)

8. Nibo

Nibo Registered

TwoHardCore likes this.
  9. ECAR_Tracks

ECAR_Tracks Registered

Thanks for the continuous improving, one of the best tools for rF2 by far.

TwoHardCore likes this.
  10. Miguel

Miguel Registered

Hello Nibo I can not get the rF2 Log Analyzer to work.

I make point 1 and 2
    2. Unzip "rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.x" folder somewhere.
    3. Run r2la.bat. Small cmd window will pop up, local web server will start.

But when I get point 3
    (3. Open address http://127.0.0.1:8000/ in your favorite browser (IE is not supported).) )

I have an error in the browser:
    Not Found
    HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found.

someone can help me
    thank you

11. Nibo

Nibo Registered

What browser are you using?
    When you run r2la.bat, does black cmd window show-up? Is there some error text in that window?
    If window is showing up and there are no errors, close it and try to start r2la by rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.055.4\web2py\web2py.exe In pop-up GUI window press "start server", then pres "Ok" when it will inform you that you entered no password.

I suspect that r2la may be blocked by your Firewall or Antivirus. Check that also.

12. Miguel

Miguel Registered

Hello I use chrome
    When I run r2la.bat, black cmd window show-up, but I do not see any error text because de black cmd window closes.
    I try "rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.055.4\web2py\web2py.exe" and when I press "ok" it inform me I did not put the password.
    I turned off the firewall and the antivirus and I continue with the same error:
    "Not Found
    HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found"

How do I know if it is the firewall that is blocking?
    My antivirus is Sophos

Thanks

13. Nibo

Nibo Registered

I think if you switched off firewall and antivirus and still can not access r2la link, then we can rule them out.

Maybe something is using port 8000 on your system. Try this: start web2py.exe, in GUI window in "Server Port" field enter 8080 or 9000 instead of default 8000, press start server. See if it will work.

14. Miguel

Miguel Registered

Hello it works I used the 8080
    thanks

15. Roy Verzijl

Roy Verzijl Registered

Hello Nibo,

Since we started two new seasons i have problems with exporting the standings. The problem is we run 2 races on a evening (created 2 events within r2la) but the results of the second race are shown in the Race 1 part and the results of Race 2 are not visible. The championship tables are correct and the amount points are correct. I already created a new championship within r2la and updated to the latest version, but it didnt work out. The old championships exported fine.

New championships (with problems):
    http://wcsleague.net/Standings/Season2/Renault Megane.html
    http://wcsleague.net/Standings/Season2/GP3.html

Old championships (correct):
    http://wcsleague.net/Standings/Season1/Formula3.html
    http://wcsleague.net/Standings/Season1/BMWE90.html

Thank you for your help.

Regards,
    Roy Verzijl

16. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Do you see any errors in server window after you exporting the file?

17. Nibo

Nibo Registered

I found why this happens. All race names must be unique. In your old championships you named races differently ("Silverstone - R1", "Silverstone - R2"), but in new championships you named them the same ("RBR", "RBR", "AUS", "AUS"...) Change names in new championships to unique ones, like "RBR1", "RBR2".

18. Roy Verzijl

Roy Verzijl Registered

Thank you Nibo!! The solution you posted worked out for us! Thank you once again!

19. matteo_ITA

matteo_ITA Registered

Hi, i have a dedicated server. In Local ( on dedicated) loganalizer work perfectly. However if i try to copy and paste the address on my pc( on Chrome) it don't work. Solutions? thanks

20. Nibo

Nibo Registered

If you are hosting on localhost (127.0.0.1:..) then it will be accessible only on that machine. To host publicly you need to start you server r2la by rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.055.4\web2py\web2py.exe and before pressing "start server" select public IP. Then enter that IP and Port in your browser to connect.

If your server is on some local network, then that address my also not work. Then you need to find external IP of your server (try to search "my IP" in google on server) and enter it+Port in your browser.