Fanatec CSL Elite and new SDK support

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by diabolus79, Jan 27, 2017.

1. diabolus79

diabolus79 Registered

Hello all, I wonder if developers would respond to this but I'll give it a shot.

I'd like to know if rF2 plans to add support for new Fanatec SDK soon, because right now it's impossible to enjoy the game with CSL Elite; no auto DOR support, weird and loud noises coming from the wheelbase time to time, FFB feels like skipping occasionally.

I don't know anything about programming but if it's an easy job to implement please do so, thanks in advance.

vegaguy5555 and 2ndLastJedi like this.
  2. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Registered

Is this wheel a good choice? as i juat ordered the ClubSport universal hub and waa going to order the CSL Elite next Friday.
    I was getting really excited to upgrade from my GT2 Fanatec and cant stretch to get the CSW V2 so CSL is my only option.
    Surely S397 will be doing something to help!

vegaguy5555 likes this.
  3. diabolus79

diabolus79 Registered

I upgraded from a Thrustmaster TX and I can say that it was worth it, CSW V2 is too expensive for me and if I had that kind of cash to throw on a wheelbase I'd go for a DD system. The only issue for CSL is the lack of support since it's relatively new, last week R3E patched the game and now it works flawlessly, I'm waiting for rF2 and Automobilista to do the same. Have fun with your new wheel!

2ndLastJedi likes this.
  4. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Registered

Thanks for the response Man . i really hope S397 find this wheel important enough to update their Sim to work properly with this wheel.

diabolus79 likes this.
  5. PeeJay

PeeJay Registered

I cant get my CSL elite to work correctly either. It is not being recognized.

6. Uff

Uff Registered

I switched from a GT2 to the CSLE too and the difference is night and day: CSL is simply much better in everything.
    I'm looking forward for proper support in rF2 too.

7. vegaguy5555

vegaguy5555 Registered

Is there V2 settings I should know about in rF2. Just came from Assetto Corsa and am floored with the weight transfer here. I can't help spinning around and playing with it. Sooo much more fuel and brake response here as well. When I let off the fuel the car actually tracks up now.

But now I wouldn't mind doing some finer tuning in my wheel.

8. vegaguy5555

vegaguy5555 Registered

I just heard about plugging my wheel and peddles in separate usb ports form more detail but now I can't get my peddles to be recognised by rF2.

Any ideas??

Thanks.

9. borges

borges Registered

FFB Settings onwheel?

.json settings?

10. diabolus79

diabolus79 Registered

I hope that the developers will implement the new Fanatec SDK in the updates soon so we can have auto DOR.