Happy Camper

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by davehenrie, May 9, 2017.

1. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Just got home from work and ran my first test with the Monday March 8th updates to DX11, I am seeing about 30% increases from last week. I was sooo bummed at the start of this process due to my AMD video card but the latest performance increases are amazing! I cannot thank S397 enough for sorting through this. Marcels and 4thworld and Christopher and everyone else contributing and working hard, thank you.

Ernie, Obbzy_XR_, bwana and 6 others like this.
  2. patchedupdemon

patchedupdemon Registered

It is refreshing to see the devs so active within the community,the way they have handled this dx11 release is admirable to say the least,the future is looking very very promising for rf2,it has all the major basics,which s397 and crew are working their way thru with a fine tooth comb,to streamline and optimise.
    Then there will be the new content and features,some which already here or on the horizon,I'm sure im not alone with having great appreciation like the bloke above,for all the effort the devs are putting in already,can't wait for the future.
    Thanks to all involved at rf2

jayarrbee36 and Alex72 like this.
  3. trindade

trindade Registered

Indeed, good times ahead, thank you S397!

4. peterchen

peterchen Registered

Disagree.
    Still tons of half baked content! How many updates they want to bring ??????

5. patchedupdemon

Guess you must be spoiled,try waiting for four months for fixes and patches like we do in iracing,and if half baked content is your only qualm,then god help you when hard time hit you.
    Ps the half baked content is not s397s fault,they are picking up the pieces from isi,and trying to arrange this into a cohesive product,show some respect and appreciation man

6. patchedupdemon

Just to add,massive face palm ‍♂️