BIG FAILURE IN THE MARUSSIA F1 ISIS GUMS

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TonioDuran, May 6, 2017.

1. TonioDuran

TonioDuran Registered

I would like you to check the temperatures of the f1 of marusia isis. Because they are triggered. For example curve 3 barcelona 350 degrees of temperature. It is unreal i the worst is when less degrees of rotation you put faster you go when ahy people who run with 170 degrees of jiro an aproposito likeness please check the gums of marusia isis f1, Tocari that those that carry 170 degrees with a lock of direction of 18 in the game in the straight lines would be inconducible but not so less degrees faster I refuse to drive with 170g of steering wheel jiro then put the real that are 180 degrees of rotation for each side which is a total of 360 degrees In total as a real formula but voi 3 seconds slower does not overheat in curve so much but they are still official also to be competitive we all carry between 170 or 200 in total. SPARE REVIEW THAT WHY I PROVE IN ASSTTO CORSA I PUSE 200 GRADES OF TURN TOTAL I THE CAR IZO THE MOST LOGIC INCONDUCIBLE IN STRAIGHT MOVIES A MILLIMETER THE FLYING WHEEL I WERE TRAVELING BUT EVEN IN ASSTTO CORSA NEVER PASSED 110 DEGREES THE TIRES IN THE CURVES .DESPUES PUSE 900 DEGREES D E TURNED AND WAS A DELICIOUS CONDUCTION WITHOUT REHEARING TIRES ALL VERY REAL NOT LIKE IN RFACTOR 2 IN YOUR MOD USF2000 IS PERFECT BECAUSE YOU DO NOT REVIEW MARUSIAF1 ISIS. AND ABOVE THAT CORRECTION WE WILL PUT IN OUR F1 MODS AND WE WILL STOP SIDE SMOKE IN ALL THE CURVES THAT IS VERY UGLY IN THE WAY AND THEN YOU CAN NOT DEACTIVATE THE SIDE SMOKE ONLY THE TOTAL YOU STAY WITHOUT SMOKING IN THE BRAKES AFTER WITHOUT REFERENCES WHEN DEACTIVATING THEMSELVES BY YOUR ATTENTION. FIGHT AGAINST

2. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Real F1 doesn't run 360 degrees full rotation. They run more, more like 420-450.

If you turn the front wheels too much on long corners (like turn 3 at Barcelona) they will cook. It may not slow you down the first time, but you will cook and wear the tyres. If people steer correctly they won't have smoke coming off the tyres.

bwana, bravotangosix and Jego like this.
  3. Tom Satherley

Tom Satherley Registered

lol i swear this guy is a troll

Navigator and bwana like this.
  4. peterchen

peterchen Registered

LOL!
    Lazza you don´t have to reply to every post! Curious how you just figured out what he want´s!

5. Alex72

Alex72 Registered

Jezuz i thought ISIS
    Yeah for sure... I wondered what ISIS gums had to do with rF2. :D

bwana likes this.
  6. patchedupdemon

patchedupdemon Registered

Isis gums,here's me picturing the taliban snogging a goat

Lazza, bwana and Alex72 like this.
  7. TonioDuran

TonioDuran Registered

Perdon ISI el traductor me dio Una Mala Jugada,.

8. TonioDuran

TonioDuran Registered

yo solo Quiero Que los neumaticos trabajen Igual de bien Que USF2000 .Pero en mod de f1

9. TonioDuran

TonioDuran Registered

[Quote = "patchedupdemon, mensaje: 891.315, miembro de: 46429"] encías Isis, aquí soy yo imaginando los talibanes besuqueándose una cabra [/ quote]
    EL traductor me dio una mala pasada

10. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Well I figured out immediately that gums were tires. But the rest? I'm glad somebody understood.

11. Jake Loewenstein

Jake Loewenstein Registered

LMAO, thats some crazy ramblings!