First Look: Track in Development - Barber 2015

Discussion in 'Locations' started by guod, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Coutie

Coutie Moderator Staff Member

V1.1 on workshop. Just updated the track so it will be ready for DX11. Should just be a small download.

2. Emery

Emery Registered

Cool and thanks!

Coutie likes this.
  3. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Registered

I am such a Steam idiot...or, I just find the UI infuriating most of the time. Luckily the service itself works well.

I see a small update for rF2 workshop content. These updates occur for various games all the time. How/where do you see the details of what was updated? All I want is a simple indication of what downloaded and installed. Name. Version number. Steam assumes we don't need to know that.

I'll presume today's 17.2 MB update is in fact Barber (thanks!!!), but would love to know how to find the details.

David Kolody likes this.
  4. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Registered

From your Steam profile click on "Workshop Items" on the right, then "Subscribed Items" also on the right. You'll then see a dropdown style box appear, click it and select "Date Updated".

This will show Workshop content you've subscribed too for all games in order of "Date Updated" (most recent first) but at the top of the page you can filter for specific games.

5. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Registered

Thanks for this info! It does confirm that the Steam UI is appallingly bad for this purpose. Still doesn't show version numbers unless modder put them in the title.

6. Coutie

Coutie Moderator Staff Member

You can look in the change notes. I'm not sure if changing the title requires an all new version or not.

7. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Registered

It isn't the best but it is certainly better than following every mod installed and checking for updates all the time.
    How many mods i have in both AC and AMS that are out of date? Fock knows?
    I love the Steam workshop, who gives a f..k if i dont know what number it is, at least i know its the most current!

8. Max Dralle

Max Dralle Registered