An Outer Space gift to rF2 - 70´s F1 DFV Engine Sounds

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Matador667, Apr 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Navigator

Navigator Registered

Nope; got to give you that: you are NOT boring ;)

Matador667 likes this.
  2. Navigator

Navigator Registered

Ahh, okay, one last try.

@Matador667,

Speaking for myself; I'm not here to kick you in the nuts.
    My concerns are: you could be legit and have a proper idea that could be nice if executed or: you are not and just try to "make some money".I can't tell; I don't want to call you a fraud because I have no prove, but the way you respond (or a lack of response/answers) makes it seem like you are.

In order to get that clear, I asked you questions; answering them could have given you credibility.
    I gave you tips you could use to make yourself more clear.
    I even gave you some kind of template you could use to get things in the right perspective and more clear.

I tried to help you mate, I really did. You took none of the lifelines I threw at you and decided to nitpick on single words, beat around the bush and so on.
    Ask yourself; what are we to think of all this?
    You didn't even contact Studio 397; shouldn't that be one of the first things to do?
    You write they should contact you.......that is just not how things work in the real world mate.

Its not to late; look back in this topic and see what I wrote, then redeem yourself.
    Give answers, real answers.

Matador667 and Brack Jabham like this.
  3. Jack7793

Jack7793 Registered

Erm, excuse me. I have read the whole topic. I was simply pointing you to the post where Matador667 quotes a price because it sounded like you missed that post.

4. Navigator

Navigator Registered

Hmm, than you missed something, not me.
    Question was what it ALL would cost, not just one of the things.

No problem than.

Jack7793 likes this.
  5. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Registered

I think this post from the Administrator of THIS forum says all that needs to be said ! Until @Matador667 can answer to this, just let him be in his little dream and maybe just MAYBE (i doubt it) it could happen .

Matador667 likes this.
  6. Matador667

Matador667 Registered

This is not you giving money to me. This is you giving money to yourself and getting back files named something like V8 DFV on high

Too much and negativism in this thread.
    Users who have already contributed would be afraid to look like idiots if they say it here.

7. Matador667

Matador667 Registered

What I'm doing is not illegal. Part of the money is here in the account. Do you want me to keep it or you want it in the game? I want it to be for the game.
    You support it, and we will have the sounds !
    We are stuck. I am getting tired of it . It was supposed to be quick. I thought we'd already be racing with the new sounds by now. You guys made me look like a criminal. Now we are stuck. By the way this thread is going we will get the rest of the money maybe never. How can we fix this?

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
  8. DaVeX

DaVeX Registered

Due the failed attempt....Are you going to refund them?
    They donated to YOU so you should be able to refund them...
    "Users who already donated" will look as idiots because of you, you still don't reply to our questions...

9. LeStrat

LeStrat Registered

:rolleyes: It sounds so Paco Sanz...

I'm afraid there is no other languages in Wikipedia for the description of that individual, for those who understand Spanish (or those who want to use google translate): https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paco_Sanz_(estafador)

10. Comante

Comante Registered

Ahahahha that's crazy. This is one of the most goofy attempt to raise some money I've ever seen.
    Matador, I'm in contact with an African King who appears to be a RF2 fan and has to transfer 2 billion dollar to an offshose bank. You just have to give me your data and will get 10% and the ethernal gratitute of the king.

11. Navigator

Navigator Registered

I wrote a post on how to get this thing running properly; YOU decided not to respond to THAT post, but AGAIN start to nitpick about extremely little things that are in NO WAY important.

I explained why those questions are here and told you how to act. You don't do anything with it.
    Marcel from Studio 397 told you how to act; you didn't do anything with it.
    NO questions are answered, instead you keep on coming with phrases like: "it's OUR sound" and "don't you want to run your own sound" and stuff like that.

NOW you are saying that because of (in your words) about 15 guys here asking questions and thus not donating; the project is stuck.
    So 15 guys not paying up fails the project? Really?
    You calculated how much guys, how much money, how much the costs and so on? You must have in order to say things like that.

Every way to prove or redeem yourself, you didn't take.
    Now I know for a fact; you are just a fraud. There is no other way of seeing it.

No help from me anymore; you don't respond to it in anyway. You just want to get some money; that much you made VERY clear.
    I hope you feel good about yourself.

Matador667 and WiZPER like this.
  12. Nibiru

Nibiru Registered

Don't kid yourself cause it's not working on most in here.

You say it is our project not yours, you are only making it happen. If you really want to make this happen then

1/ Get in contact with Studio 397 and confirm they will do the task you are asking of them.
    2/ GET a legit official donation account.
    3/ GET Lotus and Studio 397 in contact with each other.
    4/ GET Marcel to say this can happen
    5/ You might GET more support

If you FAIL to do these things the project will FAIL. You need to (or the poor bastards that have donated already will lose there money)

The leader needs to lead by example not just IDEAS!!!

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
  13. stonec

stonec Registered

Also another tip if you want to get anywhere with this, the website must look more professional. As it's now it looks as suspicious as the Nigerian scam sites, so if I were you I'd completely rework the site or move to another platform.

For example, this is how Reiza crowdfunding website looked like. Very clear targets, and I think it's a must to show how much funds have been raised, what is your targeted sum, who has donated to the project, and how much, etc. Also if the project fails, there must be a refund mechanism, as @DaVeX pointed out. There is nothing wrong when this is being done the right way, as Reiza showed.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
    Matador667 likes this.
  14. pali1H

pali1H Registered

You post very vague details regarding a project that would be pretty difficult, even for a developer to accomplish. It takes a lot of planning and logistics to complete something like this. From getting access to the car, the proper licenses, the proper sound equipment, a talented sound engineer and for the dev to be on board. It sounds like you are either very young or naive (or both). You came in, without a plan and basically go "OMG send me money so I can record these SOUNDZZZZ and put them in your GAMEZZ yo! Then when people ask extremely basic questions, you get defensive, as if how dare they ask how I am going to accomplish this. I said I would so that should be enough for you to just send me your money! Can you see the concern?

Hey guys while we are at it, could you paypal me some money so I can complete Half Life 3? I'm almost done. Promise!

15. DaVeX

DaVeX Registered

Money sent! Lol!

16. Comante

Comante Registered

HL3 ? I bet 90% of Steam users already sent money to you, but you absolutely need another bunch or project will fail..

17. dylbie

dylbie Registered

I'm gonna continue my game of 'Guess Who'.

Matador667 do you go by the name of Josh Martin?

Eric Rowland likes this.
  18. Matador667

Matador667 Registered

Ok people. I thank you all for the help ! I am a newbie on this matter. "Sorry for my way." I'll try to improve from now on.
    I've been browsing the internet and I'm pretty sure my site is the cleanest in the world. It is only very cheap. I paid $ 18,00 for a year.

19. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Registered

lol, Why is this still a thing ?

20. Matador667

Matador667 Registered

if I give my steam key to you, will it help?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.