[REL] T5 series 2012/13 V2 by UnitedRacingDesign

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Euskotracks

Euskotracks Registered

After testing the car at Nogaro I have to say that I like the car a lot.
    The only "but" I happen to find is FFB.
    I find it a bit disconnected to the tires. I don't get to feel when I am ovedriving.

2. sman

sman Registered

just as i say but you explained little better , like car is floating

3. Euskotracks

Euskotracks Registered

I tested at Nola (not Nogaro).
    I made a dirty video out of it. My video editor is not working lately and I am too lazy too see what's wrong with it.

Offtopic: i basically hate the first 3 turns of the Nola layout shown in the video. They break all the flowing IMO. I later found an alternative one with a longer straight ending in a fast right that nicely engages with the next one which is the key for getting fast into the straight that ends in the fast "eses".
    This one (tested with Mazda Group C)

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  4. Eddy

Eddy Registered

Did I miss something. Is the new build released?

5. Euskotracks

Euskotracks Registered

New Build? No. Did anybody mention this?

6. Eddy

Eddy Registered

7. Euskotracks

Euskotracks Registered

No sarcasm.
    I just wandered what made you think about new build?

8. Eddy

Eddy Registered

Ah okay well I asked because you said you gave the car a go. That is why.

9. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

But the update arrives or does not arrive?

10. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Registered

Why are you asking here? You can check Steam and/or the rF2 launcher yourself any time you please for a new build.

11. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

I assume...he was asking about the T5 update...

@juanchioooo
    no, so far not. Aless just released a demo version of the upcoming update.

The Iron Wolf likes this.
  12. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

I ask in the thread of t5, where will I ask?

alex: I will make Aura T5 2013 public release. Something like demo/pre V2 version in limited edition-not paintable and 1 skin only. So you guys can give a feedback and than about a week you can have full V2 in your emails .---- UnitedRacingDesign, Feb 21, 2017

The update a month later is still gone ....... 21/03/2017 .... You have to be more responsible, this is a joke

13. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

You missed the issue that i posted around shaders. And that we are close to DX11 im trying to update the shaders now allready to so we dont need to deal with it. I have posted that as the shader problem wasnt just small issue wich was quick fix for JT5 but i have to redo everything new with T5 cars.
    Why do you guys think things are done over night just like that?

14. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

ok, I only say that if you give an update date you comply .... when did you publish after the dx11? Put the date, but fulfill the promise and done, no one has to criticize whether or not you do an update, but when you say a date meets the commitment and everyone happy

You should instead start new projects to finish the old ones first . I bought the px and said a car per month, and it was a disappointment and a disaster
    You do a great job, but you have to be more responsible, this is a constructive criticism
    Greetings and thanks for your work, which I value well but finished

15. D.Painter

D.Painter Registered

A contentious word in the world of modding wouldn't you think? I guess it's only modders who really understand that fully.
    I'm yet to see a truly Finished anything! There's not one mod, be it track or car that can't be improved upon. But we have to draw a line in the sand at some point.

rFactor 2 has in itself been contentious. Updates that fix one thing and break another. Many modders that were working and going strong with rFactor got tired of this unstable method rF2 was being developed and simply quit! The people moved on and the teams died out. Be thankful for those that are still giving it a good go and at least trying to maintain their work.

But here, It's all about a wanted update. A promise.
    I have to ask first, is the mod, cars so bad as they stand? They've been around now for quite some time. Are they so bad now that you can't use them?
    I'm not one for asking for updates all the time like some here. A mods been out for less than a week and some are asking for a update!

When your iPhone gets old and past it's use by date can you ask for a update? and expect a new one free in the post?

Be happy you have great teams working on rFactor2 at all. Be grateful for them. What they do for you is a privilege, not a right!

16. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

For me it becomes a right in the moment in which I have paid, for something that has failures and is not well.

The heat of the exhaust pipe is a huge failure to be corrected

When I say finished is finished, you do not sell a finished thing, do not you think? If you sell it, you will have to repair it properly, do not you?

And if you sell an unfinished mod do not start another project do not you?

I'm in the thread of t5 and I do not want to talk about px, but do not defend the indefensible

Since you are professional to sell, you have to be more serious and honest and finish what you start in its moment, if it gives errors to fix it, that is support

I ask for repair for something that I have been sold, the wheels protrude from the body, or hot gases from the exhaust pipe that give collisions

Privilege is that he works free for the community, not paying as is the case

Analyze well what you say because there are some things that ...modding payment and modding for free, there is a lot of difference regards

pd.- I am grateful person, but I get angry when you promise me a thing and I have been deceived (px1) as I say here I just ask to fix the mod errors, not a new mod, which can always update the one we already have
    And I thank you for trying to solve the problems of something I bought as a finished, Alex and his team

17. LeStrat

LeStrat Registered

Macho, tienes 47 mensajes, todos quejándote y dando por el culo. Relájate, aquí nadie está para servirte a tí.

Yo en tu caso invertiría el tiempo que dedicas a dar el coñazo a los demás en aprender un poco de inglés.
    -----
    English translation: Stop barking.

18. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

vaya has leído todos mis post, estas aburrido? , si quieres te doy por culo a ti, pero no me has vendido nada , ah el que debe relajarse eres tu , no quiero aprender ingles eso se lo dejo a los cultos como tu , menudo arretranco

19. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

menos mal que no estas en mi caso jeje....otro que viene a dar clases de ética profesionalidad y peloteo jajaja , ... no sabia que en un foro se va a servir ? es nuevo eso ...

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
  20. Euskotracks

Euskotracks Registered

Ni en inglés, ni en castellano sabes escribir. Por cierto, ya que los demás somos unos pelotas... Tú cómo te defines? A mi se me ocurren, sin duda, muchos adjetivos.

Tambien puedes explicar cuál es tu caso en el que dices estar tú. Yo tb tengo comprado el mod. Qué te hace tan especial?