[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Nibo

Nibo Registered

If you run rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.054\web2py\web2py.exe and select public or 0.0.0.0 IP it should be accessible from other computers in your network. But it also will be accessible to all people with Internet who know your IP. So if you sensitive to that, maybe use DEDI mode and Private Mode with password to hide your data and not allow everybody to press control buttons in r2la.

2. misi

misi Registered

Thx!
    My last (stupid) problem now is that at login page i don't know which "username" i have to use, and "admin" does not work...
    Have you some tips?

3. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Are you using DEDI mode? If yes, then you should enter admin and password that you entered in the first form below DEDI checkbox.

Non-DEDI mode should not ask you for a password on local machine. But if you host it publicly and access from another machine, then I guess it will ask you to login. Here I must remind that this is unsafe to do. Admin name and password for non-DEDI version is:
    admin

But now anyone can know it and have access to your r2la controls. Just want to make this clear. Its safer to use DEDI version if you host publicly.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
  4. misi

misi Registered

Thank you Nibo!
    You are right, DEDI mode seems to be far more secure, I'll follow that path.

Finally, just for curiosity, r2la use .xml that are generated at the end of each race; so we can't use it live, i mean, during the race...
    Is there some workaround for using it during the race?

5. Nibo

Nibo Registered

No. :)

misi likes this.
  6. Olivier Mardoc

Olivier Mardoc Registered

Hello Nibo, thanks for your program.
    When I create a championship and I assign a race, I found a bug : the drivers at one lap or more have no points.
    Sony for my poor english.

7. wrxxy

wrxxy Registered

In the Championship edit change your "Minimum distance for classification (for points), in percent" I think 1 is the lowest setting....

8. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Yes, look for "Classification distance" at "Edit championship" page. By default its set to 90%, so drivers need to complete 90% of race leader distance to have points. You can set it to any number from 0 to 100.

9. Rapala

Rapala Registered

Thanks for adding notes so quickly , you're a legend!

10. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

Found a bug I think. Using overall points in class the driver in the result has 0 point (a DNF for example) in the overall standings he has 0, but in class he appear with points

11. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Are you sure thats not some bonus points for Pole or something? Can you provide more detail like screenshots of your championship options and tables?

12. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

The 4 drivers that DNFed appear in result from 23 to 26 position, in "Driver Standings" tab they have 0 points as they left at lap 11, 2 at lap 5 and the other at lap 4 (race totall lap 38 so way bellow the 75%) but when you check in classes they are getting points like they finished in those 4 positions
    Championship settings
    2.jpg

13. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Can you try this fixed file and see if it helps:
    1. Make copy of your rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.054\web2py\applications\r2la\modules\la_event.pyc file, just in case.
    2. Download fixed file.
    3. Unzip downloaded file to your rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.054\web2py\applications\r2la\modules\ directory, overwriting old file.
    4. Restart r2la.

14. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

That fixed it!! Thank you very much :):):):)

15. Jake Loewenstein

Jake Loewenstein Registered

This is absolutely brilliant.
    Adding crucial record-keeping and analysis to rFactor2.
    Fills a rather large hole in the software.
    Thank you very much for developing and sharing this.

adamfarmer and TwoHardCore like this.
  16. pantxu

pantxu Registered

hey nibo, a couple of suggestions ;)

- possibility to export "all time stats" html as we can do in stats/results of a champ
    - mark in light blue drivers with higher values in "all time stats"​

17. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Updated to v2.055

r2la v2.055

Changelog:
    • Aggregate championship stats are now exportable.
    • Added color highlighting to best results in Aggregate championship stats.
    • Compare Logs page now is not accessable if "Hide Results Viewer" option is On.
    • Fixed an error when using "Use overall pts for class standings".

pantxu and Will Mazeo like this.
  18. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

Hi Nibo, is it possible to get an option to not drop a result from the Team standings? It is giving a bit of a strange look when it is set to only one car from each team to score points while 1 result is set to be dropped
    2.jpg
    You see team that is now P4 same driver gave points to the team all time, but the race that had his worst result his teamate did not attend. Team running P2 drivers did a swap in R1 the program is giving it points from the other driver while the one that finished the race had his worst result in that round (I manually edited the result file to include his teamate as the program does not work with driver swap giivng them both points). Team running P3 got a result dropped from its best driver (in Round 1) but its other driver scored 13 so team got it.

19. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Will, try this.
    r2la v2.055.1 - its a 2.055 version with one new championship option - "Ignore worst results for team tables".

20. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

Did not work, the result keeps being ignored in this version (created a new championship to test too and result was the same)