Steam activation problem

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Rulex, Feb 18, 2017.

1. Rulex

Rulex Registered

Hello, it's about activating the key to steam, I've been disconnected for a few months and when I'm back I've heard the news of the activation date. I have not received any mail informing me about this and I would like to be able to solve it, since I paid a lot of money for the license for life. thanks.

2. Lazza

Lazza Registered

I would suggest contacting support@studio-397.com with your info.

Bear in mind the cutoff for free steam transfer was a few weeks ago. If they are able to help you out they'll probably ask you not to advertise it, but it's also possible you're out of luck.

3. Jean-Simon Binette

Jean-Simon Binette Registered

Same problem here, I heard I can only play using steam but I didn't migrate my account. Now I want to play but I can't even if I have lifetime license.
    Why isn't it automatic? I mean, we are all forced to go to steam so why didn't I automatically receive my steam license?

4. Woodee

Woodee Registered

You can still play your game. You were not forced to upgrade to Steam. If you wanted future updates you would have to as it seems they wouldn't be able to update both Steam and Offline versions and make them both compatible. Getting a Steam key was an OPT-IN... I am unsure if they could have done it any other way.

jayarrbee36 likes this.