CTD

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by MichaelBd, Mar 5, 2017.

1. MichaelBd

MichaelBd Registered

1ST
    After uninstalling and deleting DL files,game still crashes Every time,either after 6 mins. or more recently as soon as track is loaded..I was able to play this in the past...I don't see the answer in the trace file,also,this trace is almost Exactly as the trace before,trying to fix with the uninstall and deleting.....

2ND
    I think I am missing a folder or something,I can't join any multiplayer server,,error in rfmod window="No file or directory available"

Attached Files:

2. peterchen

peterchen Registered

--

Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
  3. TPG

TPG Registered

Have you tried to Verify the Integrity of the Game Files via Steam..if you're missing a folder/file it should find it and download any missing.
    Steam Library/rFactor2/Properties/Verify Integrity of Game Files

..also, from the Trace file there are 3 Tracks reporting a Warning, you may want to uninstall/remove those Tracks and see if that helps.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
  4. ADSTA

ADSTA Registered

o_O
    I would either start afresh after uninstalling rF2 through Steam and deleting any folders/files left over, or do what TPG said.

When you have it all fixed do not go removing files unless you know exactly what you are doing and make sure you remember, or take notes of, what you removed from where so you can put them back if it all goes as "well" as what you have already done. ;)