[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Mauro

Mauro Registered

hi Nibo
    i found one thing

when i export championship standings, this flags in rf2 LA are not seen in .html file
    [​IMG]

this is html file uploaded on the web: Link

Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
  2. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

That's pretty cool

3. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Mauro, thanks. Flags will be fixed in next update.

4. wrxxy

wrxxy Registered

Hey Nibo not sure ifbthis is possible but are you able to setup a database for track flags\countries somehow? If not don't worry.....
    Thx again great program

5. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Do you mean, so that you didn`t have to assign flags to race every time you create a race? Its interesting idea. I`ll have to assign a country to track name, make it possible for user to assign country to track in UI, and also save/load this with r2la_settings. A bit too complicated, but maybe I`ll do it.

6. wrxxy

wrxxy Registered

Yes something like that I guess..........

I just had a play with the new version I must say what an awsome job you have done mate, that is just brilliant.

Keep up the great work!

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
  7. Roy Verzijl

Roy Verzijl Registered

Hello Nibo (and all others),

Im following this threath for a while now and i am impressed with the work you guys already did on the rfactor2 log analyzer. I see you are very active on this topic, respect for that! This tool looks great to use on our website to manage the standings and competitions. I have a few requests before we actually can use it for our online competitions.
    - Option to hide the chat (or at least wisphers) without using private mode

- Option to hide the Results Viewer for non admins (not necessary, but could be helpfull)

- Option to add race events wich contains more races.
    Currently im doing creating 3 seperate races for example: Silverstone - Round 1 - Silverstone Round 2 - Silverstone Round 3
    I would like to create a race event like Rnd 1. Silverstone and adding Qualifying, Race 1, Race 2 and Race 3

- The current default page when you directly point to : 127.0.0.1:8000/championships/championship?cid=1 is going to the last results of the last race. Is it possible to edit the default link and pointing it to the drivers championship page or a championship overview page?

Keep up the good work and looking forward to your response.
    Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,
    Roy Verzijl

8. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

Even if would be just a checkbox is fine mate as long as position is exported to that part, I also think it's better for everyone to see their own positions when we give them the html with the league standings.

9. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Ok, I`ve made all chat strings containing "/w" or "/whisper" words visible to admin only for next update. I guess thats them? I have no logs with player-to-player whisper chat, only some server /w messages (and I can not see my own server in lobby to check myself...), so I assume thats how they are. Not sure even if this /w messages are logged by rF at all.

Will add for next update.

Not possible, because of how this part of r2la is built. Every championship race has to be separate entity with 1 log file assigned. If its the amount of race buttons for multi-race weekends that is concerning you, then maybe I can rearrange UI somehow, but not sure at the moment...

I`ll add an option to select "Driver standings" or "Last race result" for championship to show by default. What page do you mean by "championship overview page"?

10. Nibo

Nibo Registered

2.052 archive re-uploaded with a fix for a bug with editing driver names in non-Race logs.
    You can just take and re-substitute 2 files from new archive and restart r2la:
    1. rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.052\web2py\applications\r2la\compiled\controllers.editor.index.pyc
    2. rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.052\web2py\applications\r2la\compiled\views_editor_index.html.pyc
    Not necessary to re-install r2la from scratch.

11. Roy Verzijl

Roy Verzijl Registered

Thats awesome, cant wait for the next update.
    With the Championship overview page i mean something like a list with top 10 drivers championship and top 10 constructors or all races with flags and then top 3 results. Just a main page for every single championship.

12. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

Hey here I am annoying you with one more request mate :D
    Sometime ago I requested option for a class to use points from the overall standings. If that was something too hard to do I thought about an alternative: make the class name appear in the standings like it does in the results and then an option for when exporting the class menu do not appear since this one would be used. Just an idea ^_^"

13. Nibo

Nibo Registered

I already did class points from the overall standings for next update. After 2.050 refactoring its was not that hard.

14. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

[​IMG]
    Thaaaanks :) :)

15. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Updated to v2.053.

r2la v2.053

Changelog:
    • Added assignment of country flags to track names on Records page. Click on Flag near track name at the Records page to set or change it. Most default tracks will have flags already assigned by r2la. If track has country flag assigned, this flag will be automatically assigned to championship race if race name will be equal to track name or when you assign race result with this track to this race. Your track-country assignments will be transferable with r2la_settings file between r2la versions.
    • Added "Use overall pts for class standings" championship option.
    • Added "Show driver position in driver standings" championship option.
    • Added an option to select default page for championship: Last race or Driver standings.
    • Added "Hide Results viewer for non-admins" option.
    • Fixed country flags in exported championship standings.

16. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

Thank you very much man, awesome work :) :)

17. jayarrbee36

jayarrbee36 Registered

It's about time I added my thanks here. This tool is all kinds of useful and getting better all the time.
    Many thanks, Nibo.

18. pantxu

pantxu Registered

hi there,

just want to say thanks to @Nibo, amazing tool and becomes better with the updates.

we are thinking in our community to use it as a sls substitute, have a question tho:

its possible (or may it be in future) to manually edit/input results/all time stats table? I know that I can manually edit points, but a couple of examples of what i mean:

- driver gets the pole on xml but penalize due corner cutting, manually set pole to 2nd
    - driver gets +20secs penalty, and go from 3rd to 8st, his stats changes
    - xml's of old championship missing/lost, but possibility of manually add the values of "all time stats" table

(maybe it can be done generating a simple fake xml result)

thx in advance!

19. Nibo

Nibo Registered

This should already work for race logs. If you move somebody to new position, new position will go to stats tables. Maybe for overall stats you should wait 1 minute for changes to display, because they are cached.

Changing position in qual logs will require to make changes to race log also ("GridPos" tag) and some other complications. I decided to not even try with this, because changing one thing will demand to change another and so on. So at least in near future it will not be possible.
    Manually adding results to stats with or without fake xmls will require quite a bit of work. I have some other plans right now, so I can not dedicate time to this feature.

20. RoWo

RoWo Member

Thanks Nibo. I updated and I wonder that the tool still shows v2.043 in the upper right corner. Is this right?