Searching for a league

Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by Massimiliano Ribolli, Feb 23, 2017.

1. Massimiliano Ribolli

Massimiliano Ribolli Registered

Hi all,
    I'm searching a FSR-like league with registrations still open. Anyone with some suggestions? :)

2. Acestumacher

Acestumacher Registered

www.f1sr.co.uk,

Currently running the excellent ASR f1 92 on Saturday nights, F1 75 on Tuesdays nights, and modern F1 league starting soon and following the real season.

3. rf2wec

rf2wec Registered

Mod: OW NA 2016 1.4 League Edition

Rules:
    rFactor2wec.com Racing Rules and Penalties apply to this league and all of the events
    Rules can be found here: in2simgamers.wixsite.com/rfactor2wec/copy-of-rules

Time Zones Start Time
    France, Qualifying 2:00 PM - Race 2:30 PM Saturday
    United Kingdom, Qualifying 1:00 PM - Race 1:30 PM Saturday
    New York USA, Qualifying 8:00 AM - Race 8:30 AM Saturday
    Portland USA, Qualifying 5:00 AM - Race 5:30 PM Saturday
    Australia, Qualifying 11:00 PM - Race 11:30 AM Saturday
    New Zealand, Qualifying 1:00 AM - Race 1:30 Am Saturday

Format:
    Qualifying: 3 Session Knock-out Session 1 10 Minutes, Session 2 8 Minutes, Session 3 6 Minutes
    Race: Real world race distance

Free Practice:
    The server is up 24/7 for free practice prior to race day, on race day the server will be restarted 2 hours before qualifying. This will be a 2 hour official pre-race practice session.

Weather:
    Live weather

Qualifying:
    During Qualifying you can only change tyres, add fuel and make front wing adjustments and have damage repaired, this can only be done by entering your pit-box and coming to a complete stop before you hit ESC. If you ESC back to your pit garage at any other time and have not adhered to the correct procedure, your qualifying session is over and you must remain in your pit garage for the remainder of the qualifying session.
    If you make it through to session 3 in Qualifying you must start the race with the same compound you qualified on in session 3, if you do not leave your Pit garage in session 3, you can start the race on a tyre compound of your choice.

Flag's:
    Full Flags

Damage:
    100%

4. Jego

Jego Registered

5. Massimiliano Ribolli

Massimiliano Ribolli Registered

I'm searching for leagues that are not real F1, but - as I said - that are like FSR, GPVWC and so on (so, F1 mod but not with real teams, I don't know how to explain it better than this lol).

Thanks anyway for the previous suggestions :)