[REL] Proracing Dashboards and In-game widgets

Discussion in 'Other' started by B1K3R, Aug 9, 2015.

1. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

Hi, sorry mate but been extremely bust lately. Btw, your images are not showing

upload_2017-1-24_13-3-8.png

They are the same. I will remove "Laps done on fuel" as they both mean laps done since data was reset, like when you started or exited the pits.

Will check out this and will let you know

2. Wiggin

Wiggin Registered

Hi,

So I'm having a bit of trouble getting the data streaming to the dashboard. I've got two green lights at the bottom of the application but when I go to the dashboard nothing shows up. On live timings I get nothing and the little WiFi icon is red at the top.
    Here is also a bit of my log :
    Code:
    2017-01-26 14:41:05,046 [6] INFO  ProRacing.MainForm.cs - Application Started
    2017-01-26 14:41:09,461 [1] INFO  ProRacing.MainForm.cs - Web Listener started successfully!
    2017-01-26 14:41:10,681 [10] INFO  ProRacing.Tools.IsiEngine.cs - Plugin UDP Connectioned Successfully
    2017-01-26 14:41:10,692 [11] INFO  ProRacing.Tools.IsiEngine.cs - Pluging sending data successfully!
    2017-01-26 14:41:10,832 [12] INFO  ProRacing.Tools.IsiEngine.cs - Error on preparing data for streaming:    at System.String.Substring(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length)
       at R3EDashboard.Tools.Utilities.GetDriverRelativeTimeList(List`1 deltaTimesList, Int32 driverSlotId, Int32 driverPlace, Int32 totalDrivers) in d:\Development\Google Drive\Development\R3EDashboard\R3EDashboard\Tools\Utilities.cs:line 283
       at R3EDashboard.Tools.IsiEngine.PrepareData() in d:\Development\Google Drive\Development\R3EDashboard\R3EDashboard\Tools\IsiEngine.cs:line 745
    I'm clearly missing something so any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Wiggin

3. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

Hi Wiggen,

Seems like there is an error from my end. I will check it out and make an update.

Cheers
    Stefan

Wiggin likes this.
  4. Wiggin

Wiggin Registered

Very good, I've been bashing my face into the wall trying to figure what I was missing for way to long today.

5. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

So sorry mate!

Wiggin likes this.
  6. Wiggin

Wiggin Registered

Quite okay. That's usually when I end up learning something new. Also just wanted to add that in one of the other dashboards it kept saying it was waiting for game even though the game running and lights were green. Quite confusing to say the least.

Also would running this with the "custom" option where I'm editing the host file fix this problem ? Thirdly my router is NOT at 192.168.1.x and I'm not sure it would matter but just letting you know.

- Wiggin

7. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

Yes, it kept waiting because there was an error in the manager (as seen in logs) so the data stream was never sent to the web and hence the waiting

Not, it makes no difference as the problem is with an error in the windows app manager

It does not matter really.

I'll do my best to fix it this weekend.

8. Eddy

Eddy Registered

Sounds to me that is the same problem I have. But never came to the point of sending you the logs B1K3R sorry for that.
    Hope you can fix the problem because I still love this dash

B1K3R likes this.
  9. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

10. Eddy

Eddy Registered

yeah i knew of the "new" ;) screen/option (been there for a while now). dunno if proracing x64dll is working but i do know @Lazza his very nice Dam plugin is working and logging nicely for me.

B1K3R likes this.
  11. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

Hi Wiggin,

I cannot replicate your error. Can you please tell me which cars and track you had when you tested this?

Cheers
    Stefan

12. Wiggin

Wiggin Registered

Stock Cars @ Machines Daytona

So is it currently working?

Edit: Now I can't even replicate my error. The log isn't showing anything wrong, it's just not working. Still says "Waiting for game stream to start" even though lights are green and games up and I'm in the car.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
  13. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

In the Web app, you put the IP and Port as shown in win app manager?

14. Wiggin

Wiggin Registered

Yes sir. For the Analog 1 dashboard it shows socket opened. 2 green lights but still "waiting for game stream to start". I'm using the IP and Port from the Streaming section correct ?

Edit: I've done more head bashing and haven't got it working. No idea why it's not working. Green lights, reinstalled the plug-in, log is showing no errors. Tried disabling any extra programs I thought might be interfering with it. I'm on Win 10 64 bit. I've disable all plug-ins but this one. I'm incredibly lost on what the issue is.

15. AceLain

AceLain Registered

Did you try another browser ?

16. Wiggin

Wiggin Registered

I'll try that next, all I've got is edge besides chrome so maybe it's a plug in for......ad block on chrome cause issues ?

17. AceLain

AceLain Registered

Maybe something like that...
    Or you could try on a different device (another computer or a smartphone)

18. Wiggin

Wiggin Registered

I've tried it on another device, same problem.

Edit: Tried it Edge, doesn't work. Tried it with ad blocker off, doesn't work. I'm running it in full screen windowed mode if that matters. Tried it in regular windowed mode and it doesn't work. Tired an online session and also doesn't work.

Alright I have some news B1K3R. I was able to get it working with rf1. Now at least I feel confident it's not on my end. There seems be an issue with communication between rFactor 2's plugin and the Windows application receiving data from the game.

19. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

Right. Let me compile a version with extra logs so we can understand what's going on.

Would you like to try this?

20. Wiggin

Wiggin Registered

Yes sir. I'll do whatever I can to help get this figured out. I also wanted to thank you for your continued support of this application/plugin. You may be surprised the numberbugs and issues I find that developers never bother responding or acknowledge. So thank you B1K3R