Stock car AI

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Termite, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Termite

Termite Registered

Hello, The Stock car AI are way to easy to beat, They need to be more competitive and give the human driver more competition, Set @ 100% I can blow them away. On some tracks the rear-end slips around and they bounce, Causing a quick brake and super fast slow down, It's like they don't know how to coast they hit there brakes rather than just coast through a turn.

The default laps @ Apple Valley is wrong, If I set it to 25% of laps its only 6 laps.

GREAT SIM THOUGH; Especially now that they line up correctly after a caution, Thanks for fixing that!!!

2. peterchen

peterchen Registered

I think they are still working on this.
    However it is track-dependant. And at least you can crank up AI up to 120%.

3. Termite

Termite Registered

Thanks for the reply Peterchen, But I can still blow them away @ 120%, I think it may be like I said, in the turns they just don't know how to make them and one little slip and it's an instant slow down for everyone.

4. peterchen

peterchen Registered

I have really no experience with this track nor the track/car combo.
    But it also could be that your installation is somewhat screwed up, what most of the times first shows in bad/wonky AI.
    You could test to delete the Player.JSON and let the game create a new one. Make a copy first so you can write down your settings again.

5. DaREALMastaD

DaREALMastaD Registered

Yeah Apple valley's number of laps defined in the file is set really low, I unpacked and changed the number of laps and repackaged because I race roughly 20-25% and noticed the same thing.

6. Comante

Comante Registered

DaREALMastaD likes this.
  7. DaREALMastaD

DaREALMastaD Registered