Apex Modding GT3 - 2012 (v1.09 )

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by yoss, Jan 25, 2014.

1. jayarrbee36

jayarrbee36 Registered

Looking great!

2. Mercmad

Mercmad Registered

Thanks APEX.

Z4 pit stops seems to have an error offline (v .94). It appears Z4 are not changing tyres (or refuelling) making the pit stops 12 to 15secs shorter then the other cars. Does anyone else have this?

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
  3. yoss

yoss Registered

We need to check about the z4 so.

Mercmad likes this.
  4. Mercmad

Mercmad Registered

HI Yoss,

Thanks for that :). I did some testing if it helps, on Version .935 Z4 pit stops takes about 45 secs (tires 18s, fuel 27s). On the same strategy, Version .94 Z4 AI and as player only pitting for about 23 secs, on the comment section it only says fuel and do not mention tires, however the car seems to be changed tires after the pitstops. included couple of screenshots below

By the way, I am new to RF2, been really enjoying APEX GT3 mod. Thank you very much for this great Mod.

Version.935
    upload_2017-1-10_8-34-37.png

Version .94
    upload_2017-1-10_8-26-12.png

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
    bravotangosix and yoss like this.
  5. yoss

yoss Registered

good feedback Mister.

Mercmad likes this.
  6. yoss

yoss Registered

7. C. Banger

C. Banger Registered

Enjoying these cars. However, there's a problem with the virtual mirrors. Using cockpit/in-car view - the Porsche and McLaren's mirrors are pointing at the sky, while the Z4's is pointing at the ground. It means you can't see the cars behind you. Using shift + seat adjust keys doesn't solve the problem.

The virtual mirrors are fine using bonnet and bumper cam - even tho' the reflections are 'squashed'. At least they're functional. I don't understand why the in-car mirrors are different from the bonnet/bumper mirrors anyway. Is there a fix for this? I'm in a league running these GT3 cars, and it's a bit of an issue.

Many thanks.

yoss likes this.
  8. yoss

yoss Registered

Strange , first feedback about this thing
    Default seat setting and default view setting screen please

9. C. Banger

C. Banger Registered

I have seat set at 400/0 like a dash cam. This is the Porsche with bonnet cam and cockpit cam with mirror set to 0/100 (the lowest I can get it pointed) but still can't see the car behind.
    porsche_bonnet.jpg porsche_cockpit.jpg

yoss likes this.
  10. C. Banger

C. Banger Registered

Z4 with mirrors set at 100/-100. Able to see the car behind but is still off-centre compared to bonnet cam. Z4_bonnet.jpg Z4_cockpit.jpg

yoss likes this.
  11. C. Banger

C. Banger Registered

Was able to get the McLaren's mirrors working ok set at 100/100. McLaren_bonnet.jpg
    McLaren_cockpit.jpg

yoss likes this.
  12. C. Banger

C. Banger Registered

Lastly, the SLS. Had to set mirror to 0/100. There's no consistency as to how to set the mirrors in each car. The Ferrari, Camaro and Corvette are ok with little or no adjustment. The reflections are squashed as you can see - but functional at least.
    sls_bonnet.jpg sls_cockpit.jpg

yoss likes this.
  13. yoss

yoss Registered

thanks for this mister banger, i look on the thing asap

C. Banger likes this.
  14. MikeeCZ

MikeeCZ Registered

The Ferrari has very weak low end torque.. when you bog down on start the car is just almost like stationary unless you use more clutch.. its naturally aspirated V8 we are talking here i think, definetly should not be the case

15. bravotangosix

bravotangosix Registered

I'm having a strange issue. Both the 779 and Camaro have disappeared from my vehicle list (All Vehicles and Tracks Series selected). I'm subscribed to the workshop AMGT3. The vehicles show up in my contents folder and my packages folder. When I try to create a race series the MAS utility will let me pick them but won't package the race event stating those cars aren't there. All the other APEX vehicles are present though. I've tried unsubscribing and then resubscribing but didn't work. I'd prefer not to go down the deleting path as my internet speed is terrible but will do it as a last resort. Any thoughts?

16. yoss

yoss Registered

you have trace activated ?
    you have installed all the rfcmp?

17. bravotangosix

bravotangosix Registered

Not sure what trace activated is but I did have all the vehicles installed. Everything was there but only recently have I noticed that those two are not there. I'll go through my workshop folder and locate the AMGT3 files to make sure they're all present. I would've thought that unsubscribing then re subscribing would've sorted that if it was the problem. I have had the MOD installed from the day and hour it was uploaded to steam and it's been perfect. I'll keep digging. It has to be something on my system (I think)

18. yoss

yoss Registered

yes i think because if all the car are installed and folder of the car are present in rfactor2 folder ....

Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
  19. yoss

yoss Registered

some problem reported with the use of a delta bar in one plugin

20. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

Check if you got caught in Steam meltdown. Today the workshop went crazy here downloading all files again, and then Steam said rF2 was not installed all of sudden (all files were still installed), maybe this is related