Query

Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by Luis Villalba, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Luis Villalba

Luis Villalba Registered

Hi, I'm new to this and I need help, every time I enter a server to run online, I start to download circuits that I have already downloaded, what do I have to do to be able to run? Have it downloaded from now thanks

2. expdom

expdom Registered

Have you installed the tracks after downloading them?

3. Luis Villalba

Luis Villalba Registered

Thanks friend for the answer, rf2 comes with indianapolis oval the game and and car cars, I enter a server and start downloading the mod but indianapolis-oval, why? If it is already downloaded eb RF2, what is the reason to download it?

4. Pete Beardsley

Pete Beardsley Registered

It could be that the server is running a different mod of a track, maybe by a different developer, or perhaps the version you have has been updated.

5. expdom

expdom Registered

Different track version probably.

Best way to check is to fire up Mod Manager and select the rFMOD and verify what is different/missing.

Mod Manager, (ModMgr.exe), may be found in:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\rFactor 2\Bin32\

Cheers

6. Luis Villalba

Luis Villalba Registered

Friend, all circuits are in, locations, and the circuits that are downloaded from the server go to packates

7. Alex72

Alex72 Registered

I had some similar issues. Went to some random servers, saw the downloads, went to install them and then try to join but still couldnt. I gave up in the end.

Would be super cool if someone have a standard content server and could give me a shout so i could test join.

8. Alex72

Alex72 Registered

Oh damn. Just went to shower quickly lol. Im here now though in case its not too late to do a quick test. :)

EDIT: Didnt have applevalley and didnt have isi safety car LOL. Took too long to download so i subbed now and have it installed. Testing again. Sorry for the delay.

EDIT2: Seems it want to install more tracks and stuff. And its really really slow when downloading through MP. It wanted to install montreal now.

EDIT3: Thanks Mango, it worked at least. :) Much appreciated.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
  9. Alex72

Alex72 Registered

Ah ok, thanks Mango. It worked at least. Much appreciated. :)