Real F1 2016 Season - Off Topic Discussion

Discussion in 'Real Racing Discussion' started by MikeeCZ, Dec 11, 2015.

1. MikeeCZ

MikeeCZ Registered

If Hamilton would not turn in and give up that corner it would equal giving up the race. You cannot race in any way if people dont turn into corners, Hamilton was slightly ahead, so its not like he would do a flick back, for that he was too much ahead and would slow him down, i believe that is ehat was Rosberg hoping for, that Lewis will give up that turn in. That is not how you race, and race control seemed to have agreed..somewhat.. given they punished him without punishing him...

2. WhiteShadow

WhiteShadow Registered

There is huge safety sone in Austria where accident did happened and Hamilton could easily yield Rosberg or had bit more ice in hes stomach and made hes move in the next turn. If you are vise, this is how you race and it is not equal giving up the race. :)

3. MikeeCZ

MikeeCZ Registered

Did you even watch the race? It happened on the last lap on the last really good overtaking spot after hamilton ve been on rosbergs back for several laps, this corner was the last chance. If he yielded, he would lose because of Rosbergs mistake. Lewis did nothing wrong, this was almost of the book t-boning from rosberg and people are STILL defending him :-D Lewis in front, leaving plenty of space, rosberg still crashes into him - > Lewis's fault :-D

4. WhiteShadow

WhiteShadow Registered

Of course I did watch the race. Niko don`t turn hes wheel and don`t give pace to Luis and he turns in to Niko. What Niko does pushing Luis out of the track after first contact is not nice. I am not blaming Niko or Luis about that accident. What I am simply saying is that I am expecting better judgment from three times world champion and not racing like it was AC or ISI public server :)

5. MikeeCZ

MikeeCZ Registered

Rosberg got another 10 second penalty today, this time it did do something and he lost 2nd to Verstappen, so Nico is now in the lead in the championship by only 1 point

6. Louis

Louis Registered

Niko won.

The end

2017 thread is needed