WCORR Reloaded anyone?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EaglemanGT, Oct 4, 2015.

1. Squeeekmo

Squeeekmo Registered

This please

2. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

What the hell is wrong with you guys who are arguing? You know I always reserve the right to temporarily ban anyone I'm just finding annoying? Those arguing are eeking their way into that state in my head.

Lighten up, jeez, it's just so annoying... Even more so now I have kids at an age where they will cry about the color of their cup or because someone sat where their stuffed toy was sitting. I sometimes feel like this forum is filled with people of a similar age. It's just not fun for other people. Enough already!

3. Lou Is

Lou Is Banned

:D
    Sorry to interrupt the fight but since you don´t get mp i will ask here: already did pay for the upgrade through paypal account (52,00). How much time i will get activated again?

keep fighting michaels

4. rhamm

rhamm Registered

EaglemanGT,

I tend to think people were complaining they had to relearn how to drive more than that it was more realistic. I could be wrong though. Obviously people who were using swingman will still complain if it's not in the rFactor 2 version. Personally I think you should make what you want and will enjoy and forget the rest. Personally the only view I use is cockpit so I'd definitely enjoy it.

5. 88mphTim

When did you send it through, and to what PP address? The one listed in the FAQ? I'd have done it today if it was already done, now you have to wait until tomorrow. Unless you sent it somewhere random, as I wouldn't know you sent it there.

6. Lou Is

Lou Is Banned

The one in the faq Tim. upgrade@rFactor.net
    I did just few minutes before posting the previous msg
    No problem. I'll wait, thanks.

7. Nitrometh

Nitrometh Registered

I would love a realistic version. Your work is very welcome....realistic or unrealistic. I just love this trucks.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9301I mit Tapatalk

8. EaglemanGT

EaglemanGT Registered

These are in WCORR Reloaded v3 with tracks, I was thinking of doing them first to get to know rFactor2 and it to get to know me. Besides they are tarmac and guess what..... tracks are already here, just need to get perms to add ramps.

Anyway, I have been looking into these for sure so might be something down the rail somewhere.

Thanks for all the replies people, this would be a big ass undertaking and and liking the response so far.

9. Squeeekmo

Squeeekmo Registered

That would be amazing. I loved your mod on Rfactor 1 but never tried them on tarmac. I think these are really popular right now so it would be a great place to start with RF2.

10. 88mphTim

FYI, I think you're waiting on Gjon. I don't have the upgrade@rfactor.net address back under my control yet... I just let him know, if he didn't know.

11. nultweezes

nultweezes Registered

I had so much fun with these trucks on rf1. I' m very curious what they are like to drive in rF2. The most realistic simulation possible will always be my vote with any mod. That' s why this is my favourite sim. Because realism>anything else.

12. Lou Is

Lou Is Banned

Thank you again. He not contacted me yet.
    No worries. Another couple days won't kill me. I wish :)

13. djfil007

djfil007 Registered

Please don't say this project is dead. I would be sooooo happy to see WCORR (and DirtWorks) in rFactor 2. It's one of the only reasons I've left rFactor 1 installed on my system.

14. Nitrometh

Nitrometh Registered

This would be very sad. This trucks would be a big addition to the existing content.
    Please don't give up ;)

15. EaglemanGT

EaglemanGT Registered

Here is where I stand, or sit on these things. In rF1 I had to make it think it was doing something else while being lied to, to give the end user the immersion intended to drive the SST Class truck. At the released state, you could actually learn how to drive these from videos with R.Gordon explaining how to. The reason for this was I don't have, nor do I plan on getting into 3D Model making. So that pretty much sums up the project for now. Until someone is willing to create a model that is at the rF2 level, and still retains the appeal of the real SST, then work can not begin.
    In rF1 I had to use the current PRO Truck model, because nobody would, or could step in to help with the proper model. So the physics were fudge a bunch to get the immersion needed. The trucks are alright, but would be a ton better with the correct model. Another modding team was able to get the models done, however, they lost it in the physics part.
    I could do it, just no model, and I refuse to go the same route I went with rF1.
    Thanks for the response, thanks for the props on the WCORR Reloaded Series, most of all thanks for taking the time to read through all the BS....

16. fullsus

fullsus Registered

Me too.

17. Alex72

Alex72 Registered

Wow cool vid! That would be super duper in rF2. :cool: I would probably do dirt as much as tarmac if this made its way to rF2. Looks fun as hell.