rFactor 2, Windows 10 and Logitech MOMO problem

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by mswiniuchhtc, Sep 1, 2015.

1. mswiniuchhtc

mswiniuchhtc Registered

Hello
    I have problem with running Logitech MOMO wheel in rFactor 2 in Windows 10. In Windows 7 it is OK and other racing games in Windows 10 is OK too. rFactor 2 cant recognize my wheel. I have instaled Logitech Gaming Software 5.1. Can anyone help me?

Problem solved
    The standard controller file for MOMO is "Logitech MOMO Racing Wheel USB.JSON" but rF2 recognize it as "Logitech MOMO Racing USB". I changed file name to "Logitech MOMO Racing USB.JSON" and inside changed line to "Device Name 1":"Logitech MOMO Racing USB", - need to delete "Racing"

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2015
  2. durielk

durielk Registered

This didn't work for me, I can program the throttle, but the brake comes up with the same axis?

3. jerrymcc

jerrymcc Registered

Not sure if this is the same basic problem, but a recent Win10 update made Win 10 think my G25 wheel was a Driving Force wheel ... no clutch, didn't recog buttons right, etc.

I uninstalled the Logitech SW, then reinstalled, and it was fine again.

4. durielk

durielk Registered

I updated my wheel software and it fixed it. Thanks,

5. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

I have a G25 and have not noticed any rf2 nor Win10 software issues.(ffb may or may not have issues though.) I hope the Momo user's fix will help others.(loved that ol red-handled Momo!)