[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Marteau

Marteau Registered

2. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Thats exported static html report page you linked. Only way for you to change it is to edit it (and any other r2la exported report file) in some code editor and add you css style to it. Somewhere at line 10, before </style> tag. But I tried it now and its not easy, you have to know css well and I don`t. From my side, vague customization options for this report in r2la UI would require too much work as I can not know all people`s tastes.

I actually don`t know why you want to change it, to make it more readable as I understand? But its already black on white... Another case would be adding custom background images, but as I said you have to hack some css there.

3. Marteau

Marteau Registered

Yep Nibo, you got it. Because the white it's a bit too flashy. We are not master for css, and me, i'm worse. Then if we find it I will post here the tip.
    Thanks for your help

4. Mauro

Mauro Registered

can you verify this problem _blank name_ on "driver stats" tab? Link
    (P11 and P18. P18 i think it's name to long. in "driver standings" tab is ok)

tk, bye!

5. ADSTA

ADSTA Registered

Mauro, In Driver Standings, Pos 18 is NikosTheodorikos[SR4L].
    There is no space between Nikos and Theodorikos, hence why in Driver Stats he is shown as N.

You have two listings for Adam Young #4 & #11 in Driver Standings. That would have something to do with it. I can't see any difference in the two listings but something has changed between race 3 and 4.
    I'm sure Adam will be happy to know he's in 3rd if he hasn't already figured it out. ;)

We just finished a 6 round 18 race series last night.
    It was only after I posted the results I noticed one driver listed twice in the Driver Standings. :oops:
    Half way through the series he had changed a "b" to a "B" in his name which caused the double up.
    I opened all the "b" result xml in Notepad++ and did a "replace" all entries to "B".
    Opened up r2la, hit refresh and it was all fixed.
    Great stuff Nibo.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
    Mauro likes this.
  6. Nibo

Nibo Registered

@Mauro. Yes, ADSTA is right. NikosTheodorikos[SR4L] has only first name, so it converts into N. Its not perfect, I agree, I`ll see maybe I can change that behavior in the future.
    Adam Young in the 4th race has different name then in previous races, although it looks the same. In 4th race it has extra "space" char at the end. You can see it with your browser html inspection tools (<b>Adam Young</b> vs <b>Adam Young </b>). Drivers need to maintain consistent names during the championship. You can open .xml logs for 4th qual and race and remove this extra space for Adam Young, then save changes in xml and refresh r2la. And maybe also reassign this xmls to championship race.

ADSTA and Mauro like this.
  7. tata007007

tata007007 Registered

Skip Barber, Nissan GT 500 and V8 Supercars...

Hotlaps: Longford + Dissenter 1974 not sync /Longford 1967 (historic grid) is wrong name/

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
  8. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Yes, latest update for Longford apparently removed "historic grid" layout. I`ll fix this in next update.

Nissan GT 500 Hotlaps will be added. Skip Barber and V8 not yet. I have to minimize Hotlaps numbers, because of traffic, Skip is very old, I`ll wait for an update and V8 was updated too frequently, also I didn`t like that mod, but I can re-check sometime in future.

9. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Updated to v2.050.
    Big changes. If you have important championships do not remove your old r2la just yet. Try 2.050 version for some time in parallel, see if anything is broken. I tried not to brake anything, but its possible.

r2la v2.050

Changelog:
    • Major code refactoring. Updated to latest versions of web2py and UIkit.
    • r2la now has only one distribution archive. Users can select non-DEDI or DEDI modes at the first start.
    • Each session report tab is now loading on-click. Faster load times and less traffic if r2la is hosted.
    • If any previously imported xml file changes size or timestamp, it will be automatically reloaded on "refresh". Useful if you need to change some names or typos in xml logs.
    • Points system calculations improved. You can click on points in championship tables and will see detailed explanation for every driver/race cell. Searching for worst results now ignores "manual override points". Several bugs in points calculations fixed.
    • Static html export now renders the same pages as usual r2la.
    • Added Hotlaps for Nissan GT500. Fixed Longford track name for Hotlaps.
    • Added "Points for finish on the lead lap" to Points System
    • Added "fake" PTS to TOP10 column for all time stats tables (10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 system). This allows for better driver ranking.
    • Fixed error when championship race report page didn`t show up if this race has "No qualification" flag ON
    • Fixed some errors if driver moves between classes in one championship
    • Many small fixes and improvements.

Slamfunk3 and Mauro like this.
  10. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

Amazing changes mate!! Now only need an option to make class using overall positions points and making class without excluding them from the overall standings (or is this one already possible? would like to make a subclass keeping drivers in the overall standings but I guess I can make a second championship for that too)
    Keep up the great work :)

11. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Erm.. Driver membership in class never excluded him from overall standings. Not sure what you mean.

12. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

LOL sorry I did a quick test and missed the names, my bad, I need more coffee :D

Btw one more request if it isn't too much work: is it possible to allow us to overwrite finish positions? In case a driver get a time penalty and has to be moved down or the game give someone a unfair penalty in last laps (especially when the safety car is on track), or like in one of our races where instead of finishing under FCY the game did a restart from the pit lane entry to the finish line haha we had to count positions from the moment the FCY was called ^_^"

13. Mauro

Mauro Registered

tryed new version.
    championship mode works very well, but when i tryed to export a single race report it didn't work (no message and no html file created)
    i have to delete old version?

EDIT: only my last race has truble with export report. other past races and qualify export works very well. very strange.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  14. Nibo

Nibo Registered

This is complicated. Can not say that I`ll do it.

No, you don`t have to delete old version. Is there some error message in cmd window after "starting on 127.0.0.1:8000..." after you press "export report"?

15. Mauro

Mauro Registered

ok now is more clear.

only for my last race i had miss qualify. i have imported qualify log from liveracers report.
    with old log analyzer version no problem.
    with this i can't view qualify times and html race export didn't work

16. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Send that qualy and race logs to me. Or find some r2la error message.

17. Mauro

Mauro Registered

solved :)

i re-downloaded race and qualify logs from liveracers report, and now all works very well.

18. Goanna

Goanna Registered

Nibo, following on from this, is it possible in future iterations to have a admin feature to merge drivers that do change names, or an alias linked to a specific driver? We've had drivers in the past who have joined a clan three quarters of the way through a championship season and changed their name to include their new tags. We edited all the xlm's to fix, but it would be nice to be able to just go to an admin page and say driver A and driver AAA-A are the same person.

Cheers

G

19. Nibo

Nibo Registered

It is theoretically possible. But it will slow things down as it will require storing driver names in separate table on "refresh" and/or an additional query to db for every driver on every calculation of championship tables (happens every time you click on championship tables tabs) to see if it has "a.k.a." names. I`m not very keen to do this. Just manually changing driver names in xml seems easier way for now. Maybe if I find some elegant solution, I`ll do it.

20. Goanna

Goanna Registered

Fair enough.