[REL] Endurance Series rF2

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by klo-che, May 8, 2015.

1. jayarrbee36

jayarrbee36 Registered

Just tried that, same problem.

2. Euskotracks

Euskotracks Registered

Hi, at the end it was only the Corvette failing. The reason was one of its two Backfire materials. More precisely, the one using frame 16.
    Removing that frame number 16 will fix the ATI. Reanaming the whole set of textures and reassigning the library might work as well.

In the following link you have more info about the issue.

http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/22945-ALT-TAB-Solution?p=437137&viewfull=1#post437137

3. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

spent allnight building a new computer for my son, only to find out we need a different cable for his modular power supply. I COULD have been downloading this instead.....sheesh!

4. felirrari

felirrari Registered

Masterpiece, thanks guys!

5. hitm4k3r

hitm4k3r Registered

I haven't driven all cars so far, only the BMW and the Flat6 RSR tbh, but even those two cars alone were worth the wait. High quality content, great visuals, amazing sounds and convincing physics and nice FFB. It's a really addictive mod and very immersive.

Great job and thank you very much :)

6. jayarrbee36

jayarrbee36 Registered

First quick race done. Not altogether successful but great fun. No bugs noted.
    Again, top work, and thanks.

7. buddhatree

buddhatree Registered

Great stuff guys and thanks!!

I have a question about the P2 audio: Is it WIP or am I a n00b and they're supposed to sound like that? In-car, the downshifts and backfires sound a bit... muffled? Idk, just asking.

Thanks again guys! :D

8. Chris Lesperance

Chris Lesperance Registered

Just noticed a very minor bug last night. The 15ELMS Ibanez Racing #44 and #45, have the class set as "ES_ELMS15" instead of the standard "ES_15ELMS".

20161103194912_1.jpg

9. Garth Buchanan

Garth Buchanan Registered

The mod does not categorize the cars by class when building rfMods.. There is no easy way to exclude the P2's or the GT's. We attempted to remove the P2 and Endurance car filters when selecting cars during the dedicated server launch/setup but you are still able to choose a P2 and join the server.

10. JuanitoRPM

JuanitoRPM Registered

Congratulations, by far the best GT cars of rF2 and light years better than URD.

I hope the change to Studio 397 with the great person Marcel gives you more info and support for improve this fantastic mod.
    Thanks for your big work.

11. MaD_King

MaD_King Registered

You can use the filter by car to do it like:
    Select only the ES_GTEC6R, ES_GTEF430, ES_GTEF6RSR, ES_GTEM3E92, ES_GTEV8Vantage
    The other filters are :
    ES_GTCF6GT3, ES_P2LigierJSP2, ES_P2LolaCoupe, ES_P2Oreca03, ES_P2Zytek

TwoHardCore likes this.
  12. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

ROFL!!! :D:D

Associat0r likes this.
  13. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

Care to elaborate on your thoughts there? Because I wholeheartedly disagree and would sincerely like to hear why you think that.

Associat0r, Lgel and The Iron Wolf like this.
  14. PATR10T

PATR10T Registered

just a suggestion

why dont use a bump map shader on the bodywork of some p2 cars? for example on the ligier some of the body cuts are not modeled and just painted with a black line... would bring more quality to the already great modeled cars and give them more depth

with bump map
    [​IMG]

without
    [​IMG]

just made a quick test using the blank base textures as base for the bump map but you already can see the difference...

also for the screws what are painted directly on the liveries, i would do it same like slightly mad is doing it for pcars and using modeled ones... not big 3d screws but those plain ones also using a bump mapping...
    like this one with just two faces

[​IMG]

anyway keep up the good work ;)

DaVeX, Ernie, jlnprssnr and 4 others like this.
  15. klo-che

klo-che Registered

misi, jlnprssnr, TwoHardCore and 3 others like this.
  16. Vevex

Vevex Registered

Good news Marc.;)

17. Markj

Markj Registered

Finally had chance to try the mod. The LMP2 i tried is now my new favorite car in any sim, absolutely amazing. I'd add a vote for adjustable brake pedal strength and slightly stronger braking on the GTE/GTC cars but really stunning mod. Thanks so much to Enduracers team for this quality mod, really appreciated.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2016
    MarcG and Lgel like this.
  18. Korva7

Korva7 Registered

Ohh. I really like how these cars drive. Very addictive somehow. must make a little donation.

19. bhendrik

bhendrik Registered

Great mod, thanks for all the work guys. Just one question. Is it possible to ajust the package so we can ajust car ai setting based on that car only. When i try to do that now, all cars adjust to that setting (all gte cars for example) in stead of only the Porsches.

20. smbrm

smbrm Registered

Tried some skin painting yesterday. Reflections seem really intense? How do you turn them down?

There is a difference in the way the shading is applied to the body template of the Ligier compared to the door exterior colour around the side windows. Very much trial and error to try and getting shading on the two files to match colour wise.

Driver helmet is paintable, however I am not finding which skin file names for driver elements are paintable?

Anyone have suggestions?

Cheers