My wish list

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by walruskart, Jul 17, 2016.

1. walruskart

walruskart Registered

I would like to be able to launch the multi player server browser in steam like you can in the non steam version, I would like this because some times when I join a server I cant see the other cars so I have to rejoin and then I can see the other cars and this is a lot quicker with the non steam version(would it be possible to have a button you can click on the multiplayer launcher that would open the in-game server browser) . This is important because I race in VEC and I need to be able to join the server quickly. I would like to be able to win some more races in season nine continuing from the success I had in the Dark Racing GT-AM car last season.

Thank you
    Adam

2. Gijs van Elderen

Gijs van Elderen Registered

rF2 will be Steam only with the next build update. So your competitors will face the same procedure to join a sever as you.

If your losing a race due to connection issues, it might be worth investigating why you have connection issues...

3. walruskart

walruskart Registered

I don't have connection issues once I'm in and can see the other cars everything is fine, the issue I have is that when I join a server sometimes I cannot see the other cars but after I rejoin I can. The only times I have lost connection whilst driving have been due to server crashes.