Optimal setting "minimum torque ffb" FOR T500RS

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dadaboomda, May 19, 2016.

1. dadaboomda

dadaboomda Registered

Hello everyone,

I would set "minimum torque ffb" my "T500RS" optimal and precise manner.

For now it is 2 percent.

Can you tell me how much you adjust for this wheel?

Thank you to all

2. DrR1pper

DrR1pper Registered

I think i used 3% for my t500 but your milage may vary depending on how you also set your car specific ffb multipliers. If you set the ffb multiplier higher than what is optimal (and by optimal i mean the highest value you can set it to without encountering ffb clipping on track) then you need/want a lower minimum torque ffb value to avoid stationary/straight-line oscillations/vibrations. Hope that makes sense.

If you click on the Guide link below in my signature, it explains in more detail how and why to set these two up and in which order, etc.

speedo59 likes this.
  3. dadaboomda

dadaboomda Registered

In fact, I care for virtually all cars on ffb 1 (original value) because I did not want to worry about myself :

Maybe I could put a higher value, but my goal is to avoid clipping does not take my head. so when a ffb is particularly strong, I drop exceptionally the "multi ffb" to ensure I have no clipping.

Suddenly my application is a kind of POLL values ​​used by each other : then I'll decide how to adjust my worth based on the responses.

In any case, thank you very much for your answer !!!!! it's nice. David

'''Sorry for my bad english, that's Google translate !!!!!!'''