[WIP] Road America version 1.3

Discussion in 'Locations' started by Davidd, Apr 1, 2016.

1. jayarrbee36

jayarrbee36 Registered

Thanks for the update, really nice work.

2. SRGP

SRGP Registered

Good hard work there, thank you guys !

If anything, I received a "cut-track" when going too deep at Turn 5. I suspect this was already there in the previous version though.
    Also, Is the orange dinosaur gone ? I could not find him ;)

3. Coutie

Coutie Moderator Staff Member

Yes, I removed him and a lot of other textures to save size. I figured no one saw him so no one would miss him. Cut track I can change, I tried to make it so you could use some of the runoff, but it might be too sensitive.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

4. Davidd

Davidd Registered

I should have made a new thread for this version. It would be nice if there could be a new thread for this though - it's still under this 1.3 banner, which is very much superceeded by the new 1.4 version.

Thanks for all the good words.

Davidd

5. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Well, a little progress, I was finally able to load the track via multi-player. Joined a server and there was no transfer so I had the same version and off I went. Then I exited, and tried to repeat the success offline. That did not work, same ol error message. But at least I got to see the new version and hopefully will be able to continue running it online.

6. Davidd

Davidd Registered

Sorry to hear of your problems on this version. Could be that you have something installed that is in conflict - maybe an old version or something left over?

With it not loading in offline something is askew - anyone else had problems?

Davidd

7. Nitrometh

Nitrometh Registered

The track looks really really superb. Since the first version I'm in love with your work. One question: Does anybody else have lots of transparent trees there?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9301I mit Tapatalk