Finding it hard to control oversteer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by green serpent, Feb 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QUF

QUF Registered

He didn't post anything to support his criticism. For a guy that says every car in sims that aren't rf2 drive the same, giving him technical details won't help. He will still go drive these games and come back saying the same. Well, anyone can say anything about any sim, good or bad.
    Only because I respond with a contrary opinion doesn't make it as the subjecting is affecting me personally. He wrote his views, I wrote mine.

2. boxer

boxer Registered

he posted his opinion of driving that sim which he has the right to do so as he paid for it... you are passing judgement that's the difference.

3. QUF

QUF Registered

So you wanna imply that opinions should remain private unless you pay for the product?(maybe you didn't exactly imply, but that's the idea I got) I mean, just because you bought a commercial product doesn't give you the authority to criticize it. But as a person you're free of doing it. And as a person I'm free of not agreeing with his opinion on how he reviews the gameplay. He judged that three sims drive the same, and in each one the cars drive the same. This judgement was made with a negative connotation, in benefit of rf2, as in the general picture of the complete post.
    I didn't judge him as a person, I judged one action of his. And that action is what things he says in his opinion about the several games, including rf2. That he likes to embellish the things he says when writing about the sims, with benefit of his preferred one.

And he said it himself in the past: "Don't listen to me mate, I just embellish the truth for impact. p / Anything to pull in a few more peeps for ISI, even if their intent is to prove me wrong, more then not they will end up liking it."
    http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/26550-Assetto-corsa?p=389116&viewfull=1#post389116

4. boxer

boxer Registered

No I'm not implying/I telling you he owns' the product therefore has the right to post his experience...had DD trashed it without ever having experienced it then that would be a different story.

"Wow so out of reality" you'r implying DD is lying... I don't see how you get to pass judgment on his experience.
    Not that I'm too surprised as this is the trend in most of your posts.

5. QUF

QUF Registered

In my perspective, he is exaggerating/catastrophizing when he says something like "you drove one, you drove them all". That was just one of the several opinions in his catalog, because you'll notice he mentions many times AC, Pcars even when the subject doesn't call it. He's several times praising rf2 by pulling down ac or pcars, or both. In this thread it was LFS' turn too.

Look, he has the right to criticize, and I have the right to criticize his critique, and you have the right to also criticize the way I criticized his critique. The fact that he owns game x has nothing to do with it. He could have played any sim without owning it.

6. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

OP probably has enough info to go on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.