Corvette DPs

Discussion in 'ISI cars and tracks' started by Crippyoh, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Crippyoh

Crippyoh Registered

Any word or update on the Corvette Daytona Prototypes? Been on Rfactor 1 more lately than RF2 , with the new TUSCC mod , which is quite nice, all the good work from HSO , the Le Mans 55 mod , 1937 gp mod can be fun too .

Cant wait to throw the DPs in with some of the great GT mods available for RF2 ....and really, Rf2 handles mixed class with AI the best without hoods and parts littering track.

2. B. Gant

B. Gant Registered

3. samcar304

samcar304 Registered

4. SRosswick

SRosswick Registered

+157525

5. SRGP

SRGP Registered

+0.034

6. AceLain

AceLain Registered

good one

7. samcar304

samcar304 Registered

I can't believe the DP's will not be racing anymore after this year. Such a crime, I love these cars. :(

8. Crippyoh

Crippyoh Registered

Yes , it looks like the new DP internationals will be built like the LMPs, the end of Group C style prototypes.

I love the LMPs , who doesnt , but it also seemed the DPs were built better for wheel to wheel racing and tangling with GT cars. Less fragile than the LMPS.
    But hopefully they will live on in many Rf2 seasons to come :), hopefully they are working their way up the ISI to do list.

9. Rocket123

Rocket123 Registered

Speaking of Corvettes , how come there is no C4 ZR-1 in this mix ?. ISI have made the Honda NSX for rFactor2 . The C4 ZR-1 was built back in the 90's because GM was afraid the NSX would kill vet sales . So the super Corvette was built for 5 years with the Lotus 32 Valve power plant monster engine and will easily beat a Honda NSX in handling and speed and endurance . It is also a world record holding car .

10. Crippyoh

Crippyoh Registered

I'm guessing that with 1250 views and no response , that this one is off the radar / off the table...whoa is the sim racing fan who didn't learn how to 3D model :eek: