Pit stop penalty

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RaceDoedel, Jan 11, 2016.

1. RaceDoedel

RaceDoedel Registered

Hi,

I have two stupid questions.

Sometimes I got a pit stop penalty. Due speeding or existing during red :-(

When I come back to the pit and parking on the red square, the pit crew are doing a pit stop service, but I still have
    the sign: Come back to pit.

1) What is the correct way to follow a pit stop penalty ?

2) Where is the pit entry in Monaco 1966 ?

Sorry for the the silly questions, but I cant solve it on my own. Shame on me :(

2. bhendrik

bhendrik Registered

When you have a pit stop penalty, switch to pit info, on top you will see penalty y/n, select y, all before entering the pits. When you hit your pitmarker when you drive into the pits and then you will serve your pitpenalty

3. Tosch

Tosch Registered

1) Depends if it's a drive thru or a stop penalty. Don't stop when it's a drive thru. You can check the message box when not sure (appears when you press the speed limiter).
    2) Monaco has no pitlane boundary. You have to request a pitstop (default is S-key). It is defined in the gdb file of the track (PitlaneBoundary = 0)

4. RaceDoedel

RaceDoedel Registered

Thanks for the info. I know where the Monaco pit exit is, but where is the entry ?
    The other side of the pit is closed. :confused:

I will start rf2 again and try the penalty stuff again. Today I had some good races at the ISI F3 server, but I got a DQ at Monaco :(

5. F1Fan07

F1Fan07 Member

IIRC, Monaco's pit stalls aren't obvious... they're just a rectangle on the right side of the road after you exit the final hairpin.

6. Tosch

Tosch Registered

The pits at Monaco are on the right side of the start/finish straight (the same for Belgium). You should see the red rectangle when you request a pit stop.

7. RaceDoedel

RaceDoedel Registered

Yupp, thanks a lot. I found now the pits :)
    Yeah to stupid from me. The are a lot of yellow lines which are marking the pit area :mad: