[REL] FVR V8 Supercars 2014-2016 v6.5 Updated- 18 February 2017 - UPDATED FULL INSTALL

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by FlashQld, Dec 29, 2015.

1. dbens1

dbens1 Registered

Well I had better work out how to use it then :)

2. Cozza

Cozza Registered

first off. Great mod. Just had myself a 39 lap race at Adelaide and loved every minute of it. I left it sunny. I'm too cowardly to attempt it in a storm. :p

second. Are there any templates for these yet?

3. FlashQld

FlashQld Registered

There are no templates for the new VF nor the FGX released at this stage but that will be only a few days away I suspect. The Nissan Merc Volvo FG and older VF are on our website under downloads. The rF1 and rF2 templates are the same package. The skins for 2016.

4. SL1DE

SL1DE Registered

Ah yes, templates would be great so we can start making some 2016 skins.

5. FlashQld

FlashQld Registered

Yes the FVR 2016 skins are well and truly underway - just doing drivers suits and windows at the moment. The templates will be released this week.

6. Brendan24

Brendan24 Registered

Loving the mod, had some great offline races! Have a question however, is it possible to make the regular season liveries for HRT and LDM the default? Of the tracks I've tested so far, the black/white test liveries show up at every track except for Adelaide.

7. FlashQld

FlashQld Registered

Yeah its a pain I agree. We will be doing a patch soon to fix a couple of things and yes we will certainly fix that, not sure what we were thinking when we did that as the cars run with their test livery, the concept was that we would have round liveries but we only have Adelaide included. Patch estimated within the next two to three weeks.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2016
  8. Brendan24

Brendan24 Registered

Ah I see, well the liveries for Adelaide are fantastic in any case! Looking forward to the update!

9. mrmat01

mrmat01 Registered

Hi guys Thanks for the update :D But the Holden down load link seems to be broken.:( All of the others down loaded just fine. All im getting is this page cant be displayed
    Cheers guys

10. dbens1

dbens1 Registered

May just be a glitch on our page, but the Holden should also be available through remote content in RF2 or the Steam Workshop. We will get the link checked :)

11. mrmat01

mrmat01 Registered

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2016
  12. dbens1

dbens1 Registered

I just clicked that link and it started to download, so whatever issue it was having should be fixed. We have had some issues with mediafire being slow some days so it might have something to do with that (someone else did mention that the VF downloaded but it was very slow). If the issue persists for you we will get an alternate link up and running :)

13. dbens1

dbens1 Registered

14. mrmat01

mrmat01 Registered

Thanks mate your a legend

15. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

Small bug I noticed " all_vehicles.ini " is still listing 4.2 ?

16. mrmat01

mrmat01 Registered

Gday guys I finally got to give this a crack & wow just did 20 laps at Bathurst awesome tyres hung in great car performs beautifully Thanks so much guys bravo top job just keeps improving:D
    I was just wondering if there was a way I could have a adjustable diff ratio for any track I drive on instead of the forced one I just went Simmons Planes & the ratio was way too short it was forcing the lowest ratio 3.70 it runs out of legs around the kink on the back straight ive tried the force set up on the tuning screen but that doesn't change anything
    View attachment 19704
    After hitting force set up the * is still next to 3.70 I go to the track & tried it & no change still cant adjust the ratio
    Thanks in advanced
    & thanks again for the best v8 mod of ALL TIME

17. dbens1

dbens1 Registered

There has been an issue with the Trackconfig file that has been identified. It only affects Symmons Plains 0.95 :( A patch for that is in the works

18. mrmat01

mrmat01 Registered

:eek: No worries mate I had to laugh :D it was the only other track that I tried :rolleyes: DOH
    Thanks again for an outstanding mod

19. bwana

bwana Registered

Interestingly lap times even with the diff issues at Symmons are pretty spot on.

20. mrmat01

mrmat01 Registered

Agree ;) it just bounces off the rev limiter for half of the back straight :eek: