SimCommander and SimVibe licenses

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Greg23, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Greg23

Greg23 Registered

Does the new SimExperience SimCommander software include the licenses for both motion AND SimVibe or is the SimVibe license still separate? I thought I read somewhere the SimVibe license was now part of SimCommander but I can't find where I saw it.

Anybody know?

Thanks.

2. MrPix

MrPix Registered

3. Greg23

Greg23 Registered

Thanks. That's what I thought I had seen.

4. Joe

Joe Registered

Greg: when you order the kit, I think the motion kit license key including the Simvibe. (if not, let them know).
    I personally care less about the Simvibe. To me it is useless, and not realistic at all on motion rig. it is OK to play with on a stationary rig. I also did spectrum analysis on Simvibe, not impressive at all.
    The seat belt solution I mentioned (CXC solution) is just amazing! I had been trying with for over a week now. I am very pleased with. With this seat belt solution, I have far more speed sensation and no longer need watching my speed while entering a corner. The seat belt is the MUST. What a day-and-night diff between with and without.I regret that I realized this too later.... Just let you know. Hope you will enjoy your new rig.