Server join bug

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nazirull Safry Paijo, Dec 5, 2015.

1. Nazirull Safry Paijo

Nazirull Safry Paijo Registered

Hi guys

Ive been getting this bug recently from the guys racing with me in the server. Some are unable to join in (pending open session) thru practice, some warmup and some even during quali.

And after the server has been restarted, it happened to some other guys

rF2 installation in the server is new and no changes in the json files. Seems like a kind of bug?

Hoping to find solution and the cause to this as the grid is getting bigger and bigger with steam and its really disconcerting to see this happening and might discourage new comers.

2. expdom

expdom Registered

Yeap, it has been happening sometimes since a couple of builds.

While pending, go to car selection, pick up another car, not a variant of the same and you should be allowed to enter game. Do again to select your car once you are in.

Hope it helps.

EP

3. Justy

Justy Registered

Yes, I saw this on one of the ISI servers the other night. Oddly, it hasn't happened to me once yet, but happened everytime to my friend who was in the same server. As expdom says, if you use the car select option from the race monitor screen and change your car, it should then let you drive.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2015
  4. Nazirull Safry Paijo

5. DJCruicky

DJCruicky Registered

Seen it happen with our leagues server a few times. The guy is stuck in spectate mode, even though he not picked spectator mode in network settings.

6. Nazirull Safry Paijo

Does Car Select solution worked?

7. hardtohandle

hardtohandle Registered

It works in practice but not in Q. This problem has existed for quite some time.