Rfactor 2 Mod Request: Nascar Tracks

Discussion in 'Modding' started by TheScrapanator, Oct 25, 2015.

1. TheScrapanator

TheScrapanator Registered

I want these tracks on Rfactor 2 really badly, I don't care as long as there in superb condition.

2. mschreiner

mschreiner Registered

Well there are several NASCAR being worked on with Fantasy names.
    It takes awhile to make a good ISI quality track so they will not come out as fast as we all would want them too.

Maybe there are some modders out there that would like to help create this bundle of tracks?
    I do have accurate models of all the Sprint CUP tracks but they need a lot of work done to get them to rF2 standards with materials and optimization.

If anyone is interested in doing a track, PM me and I can get you set up with a track that is not being worked on.

FYI: I believe there are about 5 Tracks in production at the moment. So they are coming at some point.

Cheers!

3. Woodee

Woodee Registered

4. TheScrapanator

I wish I could help but I have no experience in modding, whatsoever. (Either way, I'd love to help.)

5. TheScrapanator

6. Navigator

Navigator Registered

Yes SIR!
    Will do SIR, right away SIR!
    As this forum is here to serve YOU SIR!
    We started working 24/7 to comply with your every need SIR, only to take a break to inform you of our progress SIR!
    You had anymore wishes Milord?

Hehe, sorry mate, I just had to do this ;)
    Don't take it serious off course, but do you get my drift on how you (can) come across?

Now I'm not a real modder; I just get a rF1 track converted to rF2 with RR and thats it more or less. So if you really get homesick about some track and you can find it for rF1; I am willing to convert it for you to drive in the meantime. It will be no "superb condition" though, but maybe you can manage with it for a while.
    Just let me know!

7. RCRacing

RCRacing Registered

I'm fairly sure there are some folks already working on it. I know one of the fellas in that other forum and HE does have ALL the tracks in rF1..

8. TheScrapanator

Yea, those people above your really rude friend already mentioned it. I don't care if he does have all the tracks, if they aren't in good condition then I have no use for him. I do however, want a message sent to SBS Racing because I'm not seeing any progress done (and curious as to why) on their cars for Rfactor 2. Got excited when I saw them posted in the Rfactor 2 Cars section on rfactorcenteal.com

9. Jka

Jka Member Staff Member

As mentioned above, there are several tracks under construction.

Building track to rF2 standards takes time. It won't be happen in days or weeks. Most likely there will be some kind of WIP pictures etc. when there is something to show. But don't expect any daily progress reports. Track builders wants to put all available freetime to actual building, not reporting... ;)

10. Emery

Emery Registered

:rolleyes:

11. Navigator

Navigator Registered

+1

He didn't......he didn't get my drift :)

12. RJames

RJames Registered

As my mother used to say "Want doesn't get".

13. jpalesi

jpalesi Registered

I'm sure you'd love to help. You know that sitting on your ass and posting nonsense on forums won't help you gaining experience in modding, right ?
    And given your posts, it's funny you're talking about someone else being rude.