Issue with Black Logitech Momo wheel

Discussion in 'Hardware Building/Buying/Usage Advice' started by pwrdesign, Oct 20, 2015.

1. pwrdesign

pwrdesign Registered

Hi!

I played LFS for 3-4 years ago with a Logitech Momo, and now I've started with rFactor, and found my old Momo wheel in the storage.
    I missed the power adapter though, but I bought one 24V/1.0A which should be enough since the original power adapter outputs 24V/0.75A

The left led on my wheel lights up, and the centering happens directly when plugging it in.
    I've downloaded the latest driver from Logitech and installed it: lgs510

When I start rFactor the right led doesn't light up, and I don't have any FF when driving over a curb or off-the track. I have the centering, but that's it.

Is there anything that needs to be done to enable the Force Feedback?
    Is it the power adapter that might be the issue?
    Could "only" the FF be broken in the wheel?

Best Regards Patrik

2. alpha-bravo

alpha-bravo Registered

Have you tried it again with LFS (only to check if there exist any ffb output ) or in other word the wheel works as expected.
    The driver offer no ffb test function ? (game controller settings -> proberties).
    You have selected wheel in the rfactor ingame controller settings?

Maybe some other members here can offer one or two hints ?

3. GregT

GregT Registered

Make sure you are dl the 64 bit drivers on lgs510 not 32 bit. Went thru the same thing with a g27 for a week till i discovered i had dl the 32 bit drivers. use the pull down on logitech website, change to 64 bit, dl, install then hold on.

4. redapg

redapg Registered

HERE you will find what you need i guess.