No ffb G290

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by petesky, Oct 18, 2015.

1. petesky

petesky Registered

Hi all new here. Ive just purchased rf2..after a few hours tweaking its running smoothly on my pc...excellent sim...looks nice too. However i do not get any ffb from the new g290 xbox1 wheel..any ideas? Any players here have the same wheel?

2. Lazza

Lazza Registered

It shouldn't be massively different from the G29, and the G27 and G25 before it, as far as software goes. Do you get forces from it in windows/logitech software?

Then in the game options, controls, have you got force feedback set to Wheel?

That's about all I've got right now... might be forgetting something obvious.

3. petesky

petesky Registered

hi Lazza, the new g290/g29 windows software is very basic, you can only change the degree of rotation, can't change damper/spring/ffb force anymore..its a joke. It doesnt work with win10 either. Only reason I got it is forza 6. I've tried loading the g27 profile and ffb is set to wheel, anyone here with the same wheel or g29 wheel?

4. JMCardenas

JMCardenas Registered

I have a G29, and the same problem. Logitech Profiler does not work and acknowledge the G29. And configuration capabilities Garming Logitech G29 Software accurately cabiar only allows the configuration of the degrees of rotation, and only universally. You can not make various settings. Only you can make the buttons.

Logitech addition Garming Sotware not recognize as rFactor 1 nor rFactor2 game, so you can just create your own profile buttons, absurd because it is best to do with the program itself.

5. petesky

petesky Registered

A complete joke the new software...apparently they are releasing new update to address rf2 and other games but dampering and spring settings we may not be able to change. Would have bought a fanatech if i knew pc support is this crappy.

6. Bourne Legend

Bourne Legend Registered

G920 no FFB

Hey guys,

Any news on getting this resolved? It's just not right. The windows built-in centering spring has more force than while you're racing and it's safe to say FFB isn't working at all. I see the game detects the wheel however it's not playing ball on the ffb front. Hope it gets sorted soon or someone figures it out. Back to Project Cars for now.

Cheers