rFactor 2 40% Off - Renewals 10% Off

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by 88mphTim, Oct 15, 2015.

1. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

It's time to jump on rFactor 2, with a 40% promotion on both standard and lifetime versions: http://eepurl.com/bCzKNb

Ending 23:59 EDT 10/18/2015.

2. Crankie

Crankie Registered

I already have rFactor 2 , how do I renew it for a life time. Could not find it any where except if you purchase it.

3. 88mphTim

4. Lou Is

Lou Is Banned

Fuuuuu...

5. Lou Is

Lou Is Banned

Is cheapier to buy another lifetime license than upgrade to lifetime. And you got 2 licenses at the end. :mad:

6. qusimano

qusimano Registered

no discount for upgrade to lifetime?:(
    Seriuosly sound like no discount for the aficionados from day one and before :(

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2015
  7. jimortality

jimortality Registered

Same here, I upgraded to one year 2 weeks ago but I don't want to purchase the new game. There is a link further up with an answer for us

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2015
  8. 88mphTim

No, it's still the same manual process. Someone (me) actually gets the email, logs in, searches for you, goes to your online access and makes it lifetime. We're actually going to stop offering to do it at all pretty soon.

9. 88mphTim

Not sure how this affects you in any way? If you were happy doing the 1 year renewals, nothing changes there for you...... If you wanted to add another year 10% cheaper right now, you can, otherwise keep using the product as you were this morning.

10. jimortality

jimortality Registered

So I could have 2 years online sounds like a plan, I want to change onto steam ideally though. Sorry If I'm coming across as a bit dim on this, I just want to be up to date with stuff.

11. qusimano

qusimano Registered

Tim can i have 2 license? the old one with multi expired and a new one to buy with discount? OR my mom is going to become a simracer:D

12. Lou Is

Lou Is Banned

Right topic:
    I just upgrade my account to lifetime (i think less then a week ago) and payed $54 for it.
    Considering i'm one of the first batch of customers who bought rf2 close to day one it was released and despite being an annoying forum member, could you make the value i payed instead for an upgrade but a new lifetime license so i can have one standard account non-steam and a fresh new lifetime steam account?
    If this is possible, could i give the standard account as gift to someone else if i want?

13. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

True , considering we have already paid 3/4 of life if you been here from start.

Why some punk has been bashing it 4 years should get it cheaper then someone had a room up 3 years does not seem fair.

Someone here said go buy full @40% , I paid close to full already, you want me to go pay another 60%. lol

14. Mibrandt

Mibrandt Registered

Havent you had the pleasure of enjoying the game for three years more than the "punk"? So logically you should also pay more. The poor bastard is three years behind and shouldnt pay the same since his "lifetime" is shorter than yours. In the game that is :D

15. Numrollen

Numrollen Registered

Im also on of these non-punk guys that want to upgrade to livetime with a discount ;) perhaps with my rF1 license i can merge all of the stuff in 1 livetime abo? :p Im on both games a 1st day buyer and love them

Would be cool to have 3rd offer for guys like us. With the code i will send to some friends, hoping they jump of their "grafic is better" racing games and come to the true one.

16. qusimano

qusimano Registered

Show some love for the aficionados! :cool:

more people online :cool:

17. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

lol

Now he is a poor sod ?

hehehe ;)

I really don't mind I happy.

I said 3 years back ISI rip themselves with 13 bucks a year and free demos as it is.

40% off for 3/4 times the sales ? ..................probably could have turned over as much with $10 a month online trial for 3 years. ;)

But you know, how it will go, I have never owned or run a business (even though I have) so I have no right speculating on such complex and important matters.

lol

18. dylbie

dylbie Registered

I'd like to upgrade to lifetime. Can I pay in New Zealand Dollars and get myself a £12 discount?

19. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Sooo what's ISI's goal here? We know the people who took the yearly renewal option (now talked about as an extra option, but at the time just one of the options provided) mostly renewed in June, so 4 months into the year currently. Suddenly lots of content updates, repacking, ready for steam, now a 3 day discount offer (never seems to sit well with people that paid full price) that will probably hurry many into doing something, and without a discount on the upgrade the logical option seems to be to buy another license. Meanwhile the lifetimers are sitting there saying well ok, what did I do wrong?

Forgive the cynicism... but for a company that does things at its own pace this all seems to be a bit hectic. And we're obviously hoping steam and non-steam can work together seamlessly etc, plus concerns with leagues preferring to test new builds that will be messy with some steam and some non-steam members, unless rF2 will support different builds which isn't confirmed... sheeesh!

20. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

Let me see.......... p

"Out build" my F3 Eve so she don't feel the best no more.

Now I think will it even get updated, I mean considering Steam fans like GT , Lemans , F1 p

Then for the effort you get $1 for 1 year.

$1....... I will go and buy a small packet of balloons and throw a party ............ for myself.

lool

I hope Steam is a big success for ISI so Tim and the guys can take a much deserved holiday. :cool:

Come back fighting fresh for rF3 greenlight !@!

:)