Stock Car Community

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kristoff Rand, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Taris Henrique

Taris Henrique Registered

2. KingKenny04

KingKenny04 Registered

We just tested it on Brookdale. Made the vmod with the stockcar RFM. It still allowed us to race back to the line without freezing the field.

There must be an option or setting somewhere I'm missing.

3. Wishmaster

Wishmaster Registered

I am also searching this option. Tried to change everything in the rfm but no success.

4. mschreiner

mschreiner Registered

// Whether order of vehicles is frozen when the full-course yellow is first shown. If necessary, server will
    // correct the order as people cross the start/finish line; default=0, possible values 0 or 1.
    FreezeOrder = 1

Here is the RFM I use. View attachment NSCRS15.rar

5. Wishmaster

Wishmaster Registered

I tired this but the freeze was not from the time the full-course yellow was thrown. It was from the standings after crossing the start-finish line. But this works with both values (0 and 1)

But the order never is frozen instant. Tested it with 3 or four drivers with changing intentional position after the full-course yellow. But it was on a road course and not on an oval.

6. Squeeekmo

Squeeekmo Registered

Can someone help with Indy? AI cars@100% are faster by 0.8-1 sec just wondering what optimal ride height is?
    I can do a 49.000 qualifying lap but need to find another 500ths to be competitive.

7. RCRacing

RCRacing Registered

I have just redone my machine with Windows 10 and I can't for the life of me figure out how to make my own profile. I go in and it say "your name". I am on Steam version. Can anyone point me in the right direction here?

8. Taris Henrique

Taris Henrique Registered

http://stockcarsimracing.com/
    About SCSR

Our History

[​IMG]

StockCarSimRacing.com (SCSR) was created in 2015 to provide the StockCar Evolution (SCE) community and its leagues a centralized location to interact and to communicate among its diverse membership.

It wasn't long before we recognized there was a need for a community hub for the various stockcar racing simulations, and not remain focused on one sim title.

SCSR was restructured in September 2016 to address that goal. StockCarSimRacing.com is now focused to facilitate the worldwide stockcar simulation community. Our "common thread" is enjoyment of stockcar racing simulations. SCSR is proud to provide a HUB that brings drivers together and strengthens the stockcar sim racing community!

It is NOT the intent of SCSR to get involved in individual league management, racing rules, or decision making. SCSR's focus is to provide stockcar sim racers tools to help build a stronger community.

Features

SCSR provides the following benefits to our sim racing community Leagues:

1) Responsive website with integrated sub-sections for each hosted League.

2) Each league can develop their own area and maintain a presence in the SCSR Community.

3) Promotional tools for each League includes areas for race reports and event winner's slide shows.

4) New league management system for league series and special events points.

5) Calendar with league schedule of events that is integrated within the website.

6) League events can be viewed individually, over a specific span of time, or as all leagues activities.

7) Downloads page that all leagues can use for their cars, tracks, and setup files.

8) Teamspeak 3 dedicated channels for leagues with passwording and in-line TS3 downloading.

9) Presence on our SCSR Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Steam social media sites.

10) Brand new responsive forum with dedicated individual league sections to discuss / announce event information.

11) Forum features include polls, image posting, and threaded formatting.

Get Started Racing with SCSR

Refer to our step-by-step instructions page how to proceed in joining our great community.

Have Questions?

If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact me at my email address: phil@stockcarsimracing.com.

- Phil

Phil Stocks
    President & Administrator
    StockCarSimRacing.com

[​IMG]

Responsive Website

[​IMG]

League Management System

[​IMG]

Series Schedule of Events

[​IMG]

Responsive Forums with Dedicated League Areas