Replay camera sinks into ground

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Paddler, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Paddler

Paddler Registered

I have been searching thorugh the forums without luck.

This is driving me crazy.
    When in replay mode, the camera sometimes goes out of focus of the car or sinks below the tarmac. Sometimes the replay works fine. It s on all the tracks and all the cars. This in TV view. Also, when going into free view (u) the camera starts to move on its own. No, i dont have any keyes attached. Can TrackIR be a reason for this???

2. Paddler

Paddler Registered

Am I the only one with that problem?

3. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

Usually when a cam has a mind of its own there is something interfering, likely other keys or hardware that is connected.
    I had it with my drawing tablet, others with a joystick still plugged in and it could also be that within rf a key is assigned to the cam (this can happen accidently when doing button binds so worth checking)

I would first get rid of trackIr, see if the problem remains.
    then backup your player and controller.json's , delete them from rf2, start rf2 so it will create fresh .json's. if its rf2 itself that should fix it.

4. Paddler

Paddler Registered

Many thx. Will try. Could be my joystick still plugged in as well. Never thought about that...

5. Justy

Justy Registered

I had a similar problem when I installed the real head motion plugin. Uninstalling that plugin fixed it for me.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk