Campionato Italiano rF1 2015/2016 by SimRacingZone.net

Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by Matti1291, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Matti1291

Matti1291 Registered

The 8th edition of Campionato Italiano rF1 by SimRacingZone.net is almost upon us and, as usual, will turn the engines on since the end of September, in preparation for the official start set for Thursday, October 15th.

[​IMG]

While keeping a classic 12 Grand Prix calendar, among October 2015 and March 2016, with race duration 80% of the real one, the players will have to struggle with an increasing number of variables, variables that we hope will make the results more uncertain, more unpredictable and more battled.
    The mod, as in the previous edition, simulates the modern Grand Prix, with turbo V6 650 hp engines, 12.500 rpm and a quite poor aero package. The tire work has brought to solve problems related to intermediate and full wet compounds, now fully implemented along with the Real Time Weather supported by rFactor2.
    Moreover, each team will start the season with a specific number of "tokens", necessary to acquire new improvements on their cars. The team can choose to invest them on MGUK, on the combustion engine or on aerodynamics, a choice that will be communicated only privately to the Staff, as not to favor the other partecipants, and that will have to be made every two or three races.
    In the end, after being used with great success in our Campionato Italiano rF2 and Campionato Italiano GT, the Safety Car will officially debut also in Campionato Italiano rF1. After a bad accident in the first few corners, the Safety Car will have the opportunity to neutralize the race helping the unfortunate involved sim-drivers, who could then try to repair the damage and continue their race without being lapped.

[​IMG]

One of the big news comes from the anticheat. Thanks to SimRacingTools, SimRacingZone.net adopt new security measures that will allow sim-drivers to compete more confidently, with no doubt of cheating.

The new mod can be downloaded through SimSync at this topic. The server is always available to test, and you can also take part to the Special Event @ Istanbul Park set for Thursday, September 17th. Every Gran Prix will be streamed on youtube and on several eSport websites.

For any information you can ask to me.

2. smbrm

smbrm Registered

A bit confusing to figure out how to get the mod?

3. Matti1291

Matti1291 Registered

Do you know simsync?

You just have to go to THIS topic, download the attached .zip, extract it in rFactor2 main folder and start to sincronyze.

4. smbrm

smbrm Registered

I am familiar with sim sync.
    I followed all the instructions, or at least I thought I did, however there was no appropriate file in the load window. I'm not sure the page you quote actually shows the name of the file that should be there? That's what was making it confusing. However, this time an appropriate file is now appearing in the load window. Thank you.

5. Matti1291

Matti1291 Registered

You're welcome ;)

6. Matti1291

Matti1291 Registered

Offered for the winners, or drawn lots among the partecipants, a jackpot over 2000€, which includes trophies, dynamic simulator platforms, real tests on Formula Predator's and much more!