Online Racing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by romano2603, Sep 10, 2015.

1. romano2603

romano2603 Registered

I would like to make a suggestion here.

I bought a game last year and i payed online supscription for a one year.. My supscription expires in month and a half.. I don't know should i renew it cause there is very little online racing..

I love this game sooo much.. It's so ahead of all other sims.. So i'm wondering ISI gentlemans if you could make online alive.. Let us have 2-3 or 4 races per weak.. Include different cars.. One day sport car, other day touring car, then formula.. half hour race, one hour or two hours. I know lot of people would race, there is a big number of good drivers.

No need for any rewards, just let us race.. Maybe in the future you could add ranked system and even some rewards.. What do you think?

2. bwana

bwana Registered

Many leagues already offer different car/track configs on different nights.

3. Axe

Axe Registered

4. Damian Baldi

Damian Baldi Registered

There isn't much people doing public racing, but there are lot of leagues. If you can't race or you don't want to do it in a league, at least you could take part of the practice with the other drivers.

Save money, buy it for life.

5. Emery

Emery Registered

Couldn't have said it better.

6. romano2603

romano2603 Registered

Well, the link about leagues and private racing is cool, but you need to register in every page or forum and you need to have a team and the other diver with you.. it's just a little complicated.. Not much, but little..

It would be really simple if you could just find a race here on ISIforums, sign up and be on track.. simple as that.. but well, that was just a suggestion cause it's shame that such a good sim doesn't have it's personal calendar for events.. Imagine how cool would be that..

7. Damian Baldi

Damian Baldi Registered

Check at Race Department, they have Club Races every week. You just need sign for the race, and that's all. There are still more options, you just need to search on the right places.

8. Sido Weijer

Sido Weijer Registered

Race2play kinda does that. You do have to register once though, but you registered at this forum as well, so that shouldn't be too hard.

9. romano2603

romano2603 Registered

Well yes, i'm registered there over a year and a half.. Done very much RF1 races, but now i'm interested in RF2. And there is maybe one good RF2 race per month with good grid.. People there are focused in RF1 still

Never mind, i'll just wait for some "miracle" where you can do 2-3 races per week with decent grid (15-20 cars, maybe even more).. It would be great if that would be official ISI events.

Or maybe i'm asking and want too much... i don't know

10. peterchen

peterchen Registered

Maybe this suits you:
    http://www.bockbierbude.de/

German club. Should be a decent amount of people every week....

In general: you cant escape from getting involved in some club-racing! (imo)
    At least when you want clean racing with more or less nice guys.....

11. ErnieDaOage

ErnieDaOage Registered

We at fun2race try to host pickup races almost every day on different combos mostly with the same settings 40min practice, 10min qualify and a 20minute race with get missing components working and without any aids except for auto clutch. We usually race from 8pm to 1 or 2am UTC timezone.
    There is always an admin around who takes care for crashkids but most of them are usually not joining because we only allow auto clutch ;)
    Feel free to drop in with some friends and enjoy the racing. We also offer a forum and a teamspeak server but there is no need to sign up to race with us except you need some help with anything or you wanna join us and provide some help in any areas.