[REL] Flat6 Series rF2

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by klo-che, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Jeffro503

Jeffro503 Registered

Thanks John! I don't have any other file in that entire folder with that extension though. they are all RFCMP. This would be the only one with a different file extension name. But I'll give it a shot. I'm having a hard time trying to find the dds folder as well. I know it's probably for skins , but I'm having no luck for some reason. Inside my package folder , I do have a skin folder inside that , so I'll give that a try.

2. Minibull

Minibull Member

I'd say it's the track ai, I have been doing lots at Bathurst, and they have been racing pretty damn good side by side

3. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

Definitely sounds like an AIW issue.
    The AI doesn't swerve around like crazy unless something's off in the AIW file.

4. ucfquattroguy

ucfquattroguy Registered

^^^This.

Ran a 15 lap race with 30 AI at Palm Beach. Absolute blast. Very racy and fun.

5. hak

hak Registered

Yup.....ran a short race at Gotham and everything was great. Thanks for the replies.

6. Acoutsa

Acoutsa Registered

It's good to see enduracer on rf2, big thank you to the team !! And Merry Christmas and good year-end party !!

7. Coanda

Coanda Registered

What a sweet mod. cheers to all involved. Say what is the trick to get the heat into these tyres? I tried a stiffened setup whilst pushing fairly hard however I cant switch them on.. How do you guys find them? I have no trouble on other GT3 mods etc..

8. Minibull

Minibull Member

No issues here on default setup, temps look really good intact.

9. Theo Badry

Theo Badry Registered

Wahou...

It's probably the better comparison between two mods i have never readed !

May be it will be time to connect your steering wheel... Hmmm, sorry. Begin with the brain and only after that, connect the steering wheel.

Seriously, i have nothing against the Apex mod, but the less you should do, will be to speak to us also about your feeling behind the steering wheel.

Don't forget your are represent the French Community here, so make the job correctly please.

Happy Chritmas.

10. Paul Fenwick

Paul Fenwick Registered

Can you give us some tips.... I can't keep the arse end from spinning!

11. hak

hak Registered

Take one klik of rear ARB out then increase the wing to max. Throttle control is needed with this car. Can't just mash it out of the corners. Took me awhile to get the hang of it then found the car a blast to drive. My favorite mod now.

12. Emery

Emery Registered

Assuming you don't heel & toe, don't downshift until the revs have dropped. If the rear begins coming around, don't lift, but do straighten. Anticipate.

13. Luc Devin

Luc Devin Registered

What explanation do you want?
    Just open your eyes to see the quality of a version 1.0 and that of a 0930 release.

What you do not see?
    View attachment 18855 View attachment 18856
    Gloves, sun visor above the left mirror and so on ...
    The sounds, I do not speak ...
    That alone does not motivate me to ride and already uninstalled.

new test
    We can also talk right online driving big swerve (T500RS) the car does not move casiment.
    Do the same with the mod Apex and you will understand what I mean.

The French community is not behind me.

I give my opinion with pictures.

14. Freddy3792

Freddy3792 Registered

What is your issue with the sound? I think they are the best Porsche sounds in rF2. As a single screener I dont see the graphic issues, so I give you that, but I dont understand the negativity. The quality especially of the physics and sounds is the closest to ISI standard I have seen by any modding team. URD might have better visuals but is far behind in terms of physics. Apex is better than URD in terms of physics. Between Apex and Flat6 it is closer, but flat6 is a more rounded car so far to me.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk

15. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

+1

16. Chris Lesperance

Chris Lesperance Registered

The only thing with me that is could be improved is having a higher res window banner/ window seams, as Luc has posted with the pictures. I think (i haven't looked) that it just needs to have a higher resolution, and it will look cleaner.

Other than that, everything looks and acts great! I haven't compared the sounds to this video, but everything looks pretty close to the video. The mirror as well. This isn't the GT3 class car that APEX portrays, so there will be differences between the APEX and Flat 6 mods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcQs86tBJIc

Keep up the great work guys and Have a Merry Christmas!

17. Luc Devin

Luc Devin Registered

18. klo-che

klo-che Registered

This is F6 rF2 theead, not Apex thread. You like, you don't like, it's your opinion and you are free, but stop putting oil on fire. People have understanded your opinion now, it's fine. Go play and enjoy what you like, it's the aim of simracing.

19. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

This car is very fun, incredibly easy to drive and sounds very good. I'd like to see higher resolution textures, but I can't complain of the rest. It does feel like it may be too easy to drive but the base parameters are so well set and balanced, it's much better than v.93 Apex (.928 was better than .930) while still displaying the car's agility through a track.

Edit: I look forward to future builds with improvements and fixes. Merci a tous.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2015
  20. Pedro Delgado2

Pedro Delgado2 Registered

+1