rfdynHud Problems

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by steveluppino, Aug 15, 2015.

1. steveluppino

steveluppino Registered

Hi,

I'm having problems trying to run the rfdynhud plugin in rFactor2 and was wondering if anyone could help. I get this error when I run the editor,

Initialized logging system with log level DEBUG.
    Loading GameEventsPlugins...
    Found plugin "net.ctdp.rfdynhud.plugins.datasender.DataSenderPlugin".
    Found plugin "net.ctdp.rfdynhud.plugins.director.DirectorPlugin".
    Found plugin "net.ctdp.rfdynhud.plugins.simulation.SimulationRecorderPlugin".
    Found and initialized 3 plugins.
    ERROR: No Profile with PLR file found under "C:\Users\plr\Documents\rfactor2\UserDataa". Plugin unusable!
    ERROR: No Profile with PLR file found under "C:\Users\plr\Documents\rfactor2\UserData". Plugin unusable!
    WARNING: No three_letter_codes.ini found.
    ERROR: No Profile with PLR file found under "C:\Users\plr\Documents\rfactor2\UserData". Plugin unusable!
    java.lang.NullPointerException: null
    at net.ctdp.rfdynhud.gamedata.GameEventsManager.checkAndFireOnLapStarted(GameEventsManager.java:1050)
    at net.ctdp.rfdynhud.gamedata.GameEventsManager.onScoringInfoUpdatedImpl(GameEventsManager.java:1093)
    at net.ctdp.rfdynhud.gamedata.rfactor2._rf2_GameEventsManager.onScoringInfoUpdatedImpl(_rf2_GameEventsManager.java:185)
    at net.ctdp.rfdynhud.gamedata.GameEventsManager.onScoringInfoUpdated(GameEventsManager.java:1164)
    at net.ctdp.rfdynhud.editor.RFDynHUDEditor.initTestGameData(RFDynHUDEditor.java:1852)
    at net.ctdp.rfdynhud.editor.RFDynHUDEditor.initGameDataObjects(RFDynHUDEditor.java:1887)
    at net.ctdp.rfdynhud.editor.RFDynHUDEditor.start(RFDynHUDEditor.java:1991)
    at net.ctdp.rfdynhud.gamedata.TelemetryData.applyEditorPresets(TelemetryData.java:195)
    at net.ctdp.rfdynhud.gamedata.TelemetryData.onDataUpdated(TelemetryData.java:264)
    at net.ctdp.rfdynhud.gamedata.TelemetryData.updateData(TelemetryData.java:299)
    at net.ctdp.rfdynhud.gamedata.GameEventsManager.onTelemetryDataUpdatedImpl(GameEventsManager.java:978)
    at net.ctdp.rfdynhud.gamedata.GameEventsManager.onTelemetryDataUpdated(GameEventsManager.java:1007)
    at net.ctdp.rfdynhud.editor.RFDynHUDEditor.initTestGameData(RFDynHUDEditor.java:1854)
    at net.ctdp.rfdynhud.editor.RFDynHUDEditor.initGameDataObjects(RFDynHUDEditor.java:1887)
    at net.ctdp.rfdynhud.editor.RFDynHUDEditor.start(RFDynHUDEditor.java:1991)
    Loading custom fonts...
    Loaded and registered custom font "DS-Digital".
    Loaded and registered custom font "DS-Digital Bold".
    Loaded and registered custom font "DS-Digital Italic".
    Loaded and registered custom font "DS-Digital Bold Italic".
    Loaded and registered custom font "Frutiger76-Black Italic".
    [Error] Border ini file invalid "backgroundcolor_border.ini".
    Loading factory default configuration.
    WARNING: No three_letter_codes.ini found.
    at net.ctdp.rfdynhud.gamedata.TelemetryData.applyEditorPresets(TelemetryData.java:195)
    at net.ctdp.rfdynhud.gamedata.LiveGameData.applyEditorPresets(LiveGameData.java:504)
    at net.ctdp.rfdynhud.gamedata.__GDPrivilegedAccess.applyEditorPresets(__GDPrivilegedAccess.java:115)
    at net.ctdp.rfdynhud.editor.RFDynHUDEditor.start(RFDynHUDEditor.java:2141)

Java 6 32 bit is installed.

Can anyone help. Thanks

2. Jim Beam

Jim Beam Registered

bin it and get trackmap

3. Woodee

Woodee Registered

Could be a .net update needed?

4. steveluppino

steveluppino Registered

I've got the 4.5.2.

5. steveluppino

steveluppino Registered

Iv'e got the latest updates I still won't work. Any other reason why it won't run? It say's error in PLR directory, why isn't it JSON it should refer to?

6. Sachmo-Aus

Sachmo-Aus Registered

Hi,

I had the same error and got mine working by creating the below folder structure under the Bin32\Plugins\rfDynHUD\Editor folder:

"UserData\Player"

Then, within the Player subfolder, create a text file and rename it to "Player.PLR" (make sure it doesn't have the txt extension anymore).

Then run the editor.

7. Sachmo-Aus

Sachmo-Aus Registered

Also... copy the Player.PLR file to the "UserData\Player" folder from the root folder for rFactor 2.