PhoenixRacingClub.net: Toyota Celica GTO @ Sebring 12Hr - August 22nd

Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by Guimengo, Aug 11, 2015.

1. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

PhoenixRacingClub.net - Special Event: Toyota Celica GTO @ Sebring 12Hr - August 22nd
    [​IMG]

Hello folks, I am happy to announce that PhoenixRacingClub.net will be hosting a 90-minute event in these fantastic cars on this fantastic track on Saturday, August 22nd, starting at 7:40pm UK time.

Event Times:
    Practice - Open, server available right now
    Qualifying - 7:40pm UK / 1:40pm CST - 20 minutes
    Race - 8:00pm UK / 2pm CST - 90-minutes

• Black-flag rules
    • Auto-clutch allowed
    • Fuel set to 3x consumption

Registration: Registration is open until August 21st, although there is a cap of 30 cars.
    1) Go to PRC Forum and accept the agreement - basically agree to be a nice person, though as a group we have light-hearted banter over on TeamSpeak
    2) Once you are activated, feel free to say hi in the New Member forum or head over to our dedicated topic here to sign-up
    3) Make sure to read over the rules and standards of conduct, from TeamSpeak to flags

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2016
  2. WilsonSantos

WilsonSantos Registered

Hello buddie, I'm interested, but I can't get registered on your website. There's something happening with the captcha...

By the way, I'm brazilian as well. :D

I'll try bringing some friends to race with you. I really enjoy the combo you have chosen for this, just need to check the clock difference cause I work on saturday morning until the beginning of the afternoon. I think race will be at 16h o clock which is a bit risky but I think I can make it. So please sign me in!! :)

3. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

Hi Wilson,

I'll talk to the page admins about it but I'll put your name down! Feel free to bring others too, hopefully the 4pm won't be an issue :). You can come in the TeamSpeak server too, there's usually someone there.

4. Fernando Garrido

Fernando Garrido Registered

Hi, Guimengo!

Like Wilson Santos, I have some issues to register myself in your site as well. Can you include me in the participants list?

5. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

Of course! :)
    What is the exact issue you guys had, by the way? I have redone the link, hopefully that loaded a page you can work with.

6. Fernando Garrido

Today I tried enter again and the page loaded, but the bottom of the page is unaccessible, the registration form is impossible to complete yet, the registration code field and the confirmation button isn't visible.

7. WilsonSantos

WilsonSantos Registered

That's what happened to me yesterday. The bottom of the page, where the captcha is, cannot be accessed due to something strange... I have sent an email to info@PhoenixRacingClub.net including a picture where I show the problem. I've tried with 3 different web browsers by the way.

8. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

That's so weird, the link should take you to the registration in a different area where everything should be visible. I'm waiting for a response on the issue, but you guys are on the list already.

9. j.fernando.m.garrido

j.fernando.m.garrido Registered

Thanks, mate!

Enviado de meu GT-I9505 usando Tapatalk

10. WilsonSantos

WilsonSantos Registered

Thanks Guimengo I'll go check it out. I've received the email but I couldn't have a look at yet.

Enviado de meu ASUS_T00J usando Tapatalk

11. bwana

bwana Registered

Hi Guys, sorry but cant make this race :(. My fanatec rim has been sent to the shop for repair (dislodged contact pin in QR assembly) and I wont get it back for another 7 days. Have fun race night.

12. WilsonSantos

WilsonSantos Registered

My friend Fernando Garrido asked to say in his name that he is not going to be able to be at this race tomorrow due to strange problems on his computer that insist on restarting oddly all the time.

Maybe I will not make it as well. Last week I got home 16h (brazilian time) exactly, which is the same time of the race. And I've received a communication that maybe I'll have to stay in my job a bit more tomorrow. So if my place is making other driver to lose the race please replace me and feel free to use my slot.

This is such a shame!! I wanted a lot to drive on this car with you guys. The MOD is amazing!! I hope I can get on time. If not, I hope to be able to race with you guys on a next time.

Cheers!!

13. Fernando Garrido

Unfortunately I could not participate by issues im my PC. Seems it's good now, I'll keep tracking the news about your events to join in the next. Thanks for all!

14. samcar304

samcar304 Registered

Hello,

I'm interested In taking part in this league however I'm just curious about what assists are allowed and what are not. Just so I can start practising :)