[REL] Proracing Dashboards and In-game widgets

Discussion in 'Other' started by B1K3R, Aug 9, 2015.

1. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

Eddy....I have added the Fuel Widget....and also changed the background images of all gauges. Do you prefer these images then the previous? Clear/refresh your browser cache if you don't see the changes.

PS: Just in case you dont know, you can click on a widget and zoom in/out to make it bigger/smaller. Look at the fuel, I made it a bit smaller using the zoom

[​IMG]

2. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

Thanks..so I tested, and apart from the 0.001 difference, they are working fine to me as seen below

Are you using the latest BETA I attached here before a few days ago (2nd image)?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'll try to upload a new official version tomorrow with latest updates to make sure you have latest....

3. Igormaiden

Igormaiden Registered

yes, the version is the same
    sure that it is weird...boh
    another thing, last night I played a race, and the plugin is not marked me total lap, those in your photos marked as "6"
    I can try to reinstall the sw...

4. Eddy

Eddy Registered

Fuel widget, Check
    New images, Check (like these more seem more sharp to me)
    Zoom, check

binding a key to swap between dashes......done everything like you said and described but to no avail. programme doesn't recognize my Asher buttonplate nor does it do anything with the keyboard. today tho swiping on the phone worked to swap between dashes my guess would be it's my wifi who is responsible for that.
    Would be nice to have my android phone (which i have connected to a active usb hub) could take internet from my hardwired PC. Gonna take a look if there maybe is a app around to get that working so the lag on the revcounter would also be less.

One other suggestion, could you make a tiny redline from middle of the gauge to the max rev value from the motor at hand? Think that would be sexy :eek:
    like this

[​IMG]

5. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

The windowed widgets you are using cache files and I have a feeling that this is the issue. I will add a "clear cache" button so that you can try it if you don't mind....

6. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

Hmm, I will test the key mapping today after work and will see if there is an issue. The button commands are sent like all the other data, so I cant see why its not working..

I doubt the issue is the WIFI. Maybe I need to make the data frequency dynamic (like it is for raceroom and assetto corsa). The rF2 plugin sends data depending on your pc. At the moment rF2 data stream frequency is static. I'll do some experiments and see if I can improve it

Sure that is no problem :)

7. Eddy

Eddy Registered

After you said this i've got the feeling i'm doing it wrong.
    This is how i tried.
    In game i am in pit and in car.
    Then i hit windows/tab button and goto listener and try to asign keys but when i tried last night and went back in game i had the feeling the game paused when windows/tab is applied.
    Maybe i should alt/tab instead?
    Fyi i'm running the game in full screen mode.

8. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

Mapping the keys should not be affected if you are in-game or not, pause or not etc...Once you assign then, they should work. When you get a chance, try again if the assigned keys work, if not, you can send me the database.db file like I asked Igormaiden above.

Thanks

9. Eddy

Eddy Registered

Thanks B1K3R will do that. Probably no sooner than tomorrow because long day at the office.....sigh

10. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

Hehe no rush mate...I'm trying to start at 7am nowadays so that at 4pm I run home [emoji14]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

11. Igormaiden

Igormaiden Registered

Ah OK, good...

12. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

If I may ask....why from the middle?...the ones I saw only were kinda all on the 70/80 % mark onwards...

[​IMG]

13. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

Eddy....I have also added an indicator so that now we can see what the frequency of the data being streamed is...

In my case, rF2 is streaming at 200ms...the data comes from the rF2 plugin and reaches the app immediately really.....so if you have lag, we can see whats going on on your mobile....

[​IMG]

14. Eddy

Eddy Registered

Sorry this is my bad English i'm afraid.
    What i mean is the line starting from the centre of the gauge just the same as the needle and as shown in your picture.

Again sorry for the confusion [emoji5]

15. coltair

coltair Registered

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2017
  16. Igormaiden

Igormaiden Registered

B1K3R
    sorry, I would not be insistent
    but you be able to make the rain's widget?
    Monday I should do an F1 race in suzuka and would serve me
    thank you

EDIT: i update the sw but i don't see how to clean the cache

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2016
  17. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

It's going to be difficult as I have a busy weekend. If I find time, I'll add them the the custom widgets but no promise.

As for cache, I made it that each time you start the app it is automatically cleared.

18. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

Bad news guys :( seems like my video card is gone, PC crashing continously. ....I'm gonna be offline for a while...sorry :(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

19. Igormaiden

Igormaiden Registered

20. Eddy

Eddy Registered

Ah no.