What is this blurry bit. a bug or settings related?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Squeeekmo, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Squeeekmo

Squeeekmo Registered

So I recently deleted my player and config files as suggested by the devs. Which is great but I'm still getting (mainly noticeable at Indy) a blurry section of track that runs about 20ft in front of my vehicle. Its like the computer is not rendering the track and shadows properly. Has anyone successfully fixed this issue with different settings?

2. aguy0523

aguy0523 Registered

I have the same thing and it's worse at Indy too. Tried changing in-game settings and Nvidia settings but to no avail.

3. MikeeCZ

MikeeCZ Registered

anisotropic filtering, rump it up as high as possible, if still not happy, check out mip mapping, but i cant remember the shortcut for it.. it think it was ALT+M

4. TeroD

TeroD Registered

For a while I had a problem with anisotropic filtering taking affect. I had played around a bit with Nvidia settings and also using Nvidia Inspector. What eventually helped me was using the "Restore" button in Nvidia Control Panel under 3D settings for the rF2 exe. I guess things can get "out of whack" when you mess around with things, for lack of better explanation.

5. Ozzy

Ozzy Registered

Do you have shadows at max?