FS: SimXperience Accuforce Pro Sim Wheel || HE Ultimate Pedals (HE's Sold)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ShuhDonk, Jul 3, 2015.

1. ShuhDonk

ShuhDonk Registered

I am not sure if you are allowed to sell stuff here or not, if not let me know.

Up for sale is my Accuforce Pro sim wheel, new in box.. I also have the simxperience af mounting bracket that is also new, never used. I received notice it has shipped and I will receive on monday. So available to ship out on tuesday. I ordered this wheel back in Jan, since then things have changed and I am involved in other hobbies and projects for the time being.

$2300 shipped in the continental US, if outside the US let me know and we can figure out shipping costs.

I also have HE Ultimate Pedals that are about 5 months old in like new condition. I also have the base plate from He as well that is included. These are exceptional top of the line sim pedals, if/when I get back into sim racing I will be purchasing another set.

$1550 shipped continental US *SOLD*

Thanks!

View attachment 17285

View attachment 17240

View attachment 17241

View attachment 17242

View attachment 17243

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2015
  2. Jamie Shorting

Jamie Shorting Registered

3. Panigale

Panigale Banned

HPP PRX-SE under $1300 shipped anywhere in the US. They are an absolute work of art and come with a ton of extra goodies. Version 2.0 of his already popular and well received pedal set. They make the HE stuff look like a kids project. Plus there is a guy making a knock off HE set for around $400 that got reviewed well.

$500 shipped for the used HEs complete with the base plate, I may be interested.

4. Redpxl

Redpxl Registered

So much bad information, you obviously don't know these products very well.
    HPP and HE pedals are both excellent product.

http://www.hppsimulation.com/

http://www.h-engineering.net/shop/sim-pedals-ultimate/

5. Panigale

Panigale Banned

I have a set of PRX-SEs ordered. I've talked to Mark about them, I suspect I know well more than you. And I really have no idea what you mean by bad information, I think the only bad thing here is your ability to read.

I'm speaking aesthetically when I say the HEs look like a kids project and many people have said the same about the HE design. I'm sure there are great (while ugly) hence why I offered to buy them at what I think is a fair price for ugly but high quality used pedals. :)

6. Redpxl

Redpxl Registered

rofl... really

7. Panigale

Panigale Banned

My bad, I knew that comment didn't deserve a response, added to the ignore list...

Shuh this community is full of peasants, unlikely you'll get many offers. PM me down the road if you can't move those pedals and want to get aggressive on the price. Cheers.

8. ShuhDonk

ShuhDonk Registered

Such a low ball offer, I would never (or anyone else i am sure) ever sell a set of HE Ultimates for 500 bucks lmao. There is a reason the hour the pro's and ultimate come into stock at HE they are sold out. These as well as other high end pedals are excellent.

The 400 dollar pedals you are referring to I know which ones you are talking about.. they seems very nice and barry did a nice preview and a review of them.. good luck getting a set though, 20 at a time being made and when/if they come back into stock.. plus I doubt the price will stay that low. I would get a set to try out myself if you could ever get your hands on them.

9. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

You can pretty much put him on Ignore List. It's not the first or tenth time he made ludicrous posts, won't be the last plus you can see his response to that other comment. You should look at e-Bay and ship through UPS.

10. Panigale

Panigale Banned

Awesome advice, the only person that made an offer should be on the ignore list. Interesting logic.

Shuh, I guess you'll be ROTL laughing if you put them out on flea bay. I've sold stuff out there for over ten years and moving anything high end there is almost pointless. Was a heck of a lot better pre 2008 in the states.

Anyway, I meant no offense, you posted an item for sale, I replied with what I'd pay for it. Sort of how it works. Notice you have three other posts, telling you where to post, how wrong I am, and finally the latest prize winner telling you to try ebay. If you want advice you came to the right place LOL.

Fact is you have used pedals, I'll repeat that, used pedals, and you expect to sell them for as new pricing. I wish you all the luck man, no reason for me not to, but I highly doubt you'll see half of what you are asking. I'd maybe offer more but I ordered another set (that I think are a step above) so this would just be a set to try out. Again, best of luck, maybe add FIRM to you price if you don't want any offers, and let us know what you sell them for. Cheers.

11. ShuhDonk

ShuhDonk Registered

The HE's are sold

12. DrR1pper

DrR1pper Registered

lol, nice. ;)

13. Panigale

Panigale Banned

ebay.com/itm/201381235578

I see you pulled them off ebay as they were not bought for the buy it now price. Done that plenty of times myself though. Congrats on selling, would you mind sharing what they went for?

@DrR1pper and other low brows, what is with the LOL nonsense. I made a low ball offer for something I don't need but wouldn't mind having. Get it over it. I've had it done to me and sometimes I may go for it and sometimes I benefit from it. No rudeness is implied but I do think the seller was slightly rude with the whole LMAO response. Don't like the offer, just say no thanks.

The point is his post wasn't asking for advice on how to sell so IMO those other posts were basically trolling. We have no idea what he took and will need to take his word on it if he decides to share it. I'm glad he sold them and wished him luck in doing so.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2015
  14. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

Good going!

15. ShuhDonk

ShuhDonk Registered

Accuforce is sold as well :)

16. DrR1pper

DrR1pper Registered

Panigale, my lol was not at your low offer. If anything I found it cheeky but smart, after all you never know and could get lucky, that and if you don't ask you'll never know. What I did find funny however was how quickly he managed to sell and at full asking price his pedals when you confidently aired your doubt of him seeing more than half his asking price for them. And that's all.

I made no mention of taking issue with your low offer but I can see how my lol could be misconstrued so. Still, you could have asked what I meant by the lol (if you took issue with it which clearly you did) instead of jumping the gun.

Ofc like you say, assuming he's being honest he sold them at the price he claims to have.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2015
  17. ShuhDonk

ShuhDonk Registered

Both sold for asking price on iracing forums. which is the same asking price here.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2015
  18. DrR1pper

DrR1pper Registered

Nice and good for you Shuh.

19. Panigale

Panigale Banned

My apologies then DrR1pper. And yes, surprised to see used Pedals (wheel was new so different story) go for as new pricing but they are hard to get.

You do "get it" so I'll fill in the next bit. Anyone selling something expensive after only 5 months of ownership very likely needs the money. For what, we don't know, maybe the next shiny thing, but I don't sell my ski stuff in the summer because it isn't in use nor would sell my motorcycle in the winter. Thus my approach, including, you won't see half, is all part of selling my low offer. If I really wanted these I probably would have come in at $800 (anything beyond that I'd just wait and buy them new) but I've never been a fan of how they look...

20. ShuhDonk

ShuhDonk Registered

Sheesh, I don't think anyone here was asking for your or anyone's opinion on how much someone wants for an item or why they may be selling. I sold them because i am not using them, been months and will be months or longer when I will use them again, and I like buying and selling gear to try out something new once in awhile as well. I will be building a diy dd wheel as my next wheel, just using the csw in the time being if I decide to jump into a race. If I really needed the money I would have been flexible on my asking price, and I wasn't. No one would sell Ultimates for 800 either unless they were desperate for the money, my Ultimates were in like new condition plus HE supports their products even if you didn't purchase from them directly. HE is probably one of the best companies I have ever dealt with.

People were paying 500-600 OVER retail for csw v2 even up until a month or so ago, maybe now still, not sure, have not looked recently. Why? because v2's were another piece of sim gear that was hard to get your hands on, that is why resell on many (especially high end) sim gear items go for retail or more. Do more research is my advice to you before vocalizing your opinions and ideas on how much something is worth and criticizing peoples asking price, by worth I mean market value.. not your opinion what its worth or what you would like to pay. If you don't like the price move along. Don't mean to preach but damn you like to flap that jaw of yours.

Ohh btw, I do tend to sell my items after the season or not in use for long periods of time. I live in Michigan so our motorcycle season is short.. Its more fun to have something new, so when we are done with them we sell them.. when we want them again we buy another one.. I don't like **** sitting around unused unless its something I just can't part with. I had bought and sold a zx6r, gsxr, vtx 1300, cx500 and my wifes rebel all in the past year.. right now we have recently purchased and riding my cbr 1000rr and my wife just got another zx6r... to each their own.