Tracks - 3 of them I think are needed for NA Racing......

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by EaglemanGT, Jun 17, 2015.

1. EaglemanGT

EaglemanGT Registered

Road Atlanta - Petite LeMans Haven't even seen any version in rF2 and ones for rF1 were all unfinished
    Watkins Glen - The Glen the 70's Glen is great, but the current era and latest 0.02 version for the Multi layout is crap, the boot is WAY to bumpy. and the Time Zone is WAY OFF
    Detroit - Belle Isle Would be nice to add to a TUDOR Series

If anybody knows anything pipe up aye.........

Thanks

2. c.pucher

c.pucher Registered

MonSun from VirtuaLM is working on a modern Watkins Glen, see here: http://www.simroad.com/merry-christmas-from-the-glen/
    The post is from 24. Dez 2014, since then Sebring got updated though. I'm sure he will deliver Watkins Glen at some point but hard to tell when it will be :)

3. Emery

Emery Registered

There is an acceptable Road Atlanta out there, though I don't know its origins. Aerial LiDAR is publicly available.

Don't think I've seen Belle Isle in any sim yet. Aerial LiDAR is publicly available.

You left MoSport off your list? Really there are about 15 core circuits currently in North America.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2015
  4. P.S.R.

P.S.R. Registered

Disagree with this list. Fine but others are just as important.

5. EaglemanGT

EaglemanGT Registered

Yeah saw that ages ago, figured it tossed on the back burner. They have their plate quite full.
    MoSport would be a good addition to the list, but where is this acceptable version of Road Atlanta for rFactor2 you refer too.
    And I have a Belle Isle for rFactor so it is out there for sure. There are many tracks in North America, and surely don't expect to see most of them available.
    I have so many tracks for rFactor2, these are MY favorites that are missing, so disagree all ya want.. :)

6. EaglemanGT

EaglemanGT Registered

Nevermind The Glen and Road Atlanta found both of them. Now can add more tracks to the list LOL Still would like to see Detroit Belle Isle