Any interest for league at 2:00-4:00 UTC timeslot?

Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by Kevko, Jun 8, 2015.

1. Kevko

Kevko Registered

I love rF2, but none of the leagues I have seen so far fit my schedule. I am willing to host a league if there is enough interest during 02:00-04:00 UTC. Day of the week yet to be determined based on responses.

If you would join a league running around that timeslot, please reply.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2015
  2. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

Apparently 2-4 am?

3. Kevko

Kevko Registered

Ya. Posted the times in 24h format.

I am based in MDT (UTC-6), so that would be 8pm-10pm my time.

4. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

9-11pm my time, that could be very interesting depending on day of the week, and above all content!

Tuesday and Wednesdays are no-no for sure on my end.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2015
  5. Gupster

Gupster Registered

I'm also MDT, any night but Wednesday (Premier Sim Racing that night) is good for me. I'll race about anything on wheels. :)

6. Kevko

Kevko Registered

I did a miscalculation, and what would work best for me is 03:00-05:00 UTC (21:00-23:00 MDT). But if that is significantly worse for people, I will see what I can do. I would be free to do it any night of the week during that time.

As for the content, I am happy to race any and all content. When we get enough interested people, we could have a poll or something to decide what to race first.

BTW, if you want to get together for some laps, I am usually on steam or skype.

Steam:
    http://steamcommunity.com//id/kevko5212/

7. jimagn

jimagn Registered

That time slot works for me on either Monday or Thursday. However I'm pretty well dedicated to the Vintage cars and Skip Barber. Thanks for getting this started.

8. Kevko

Kevko Registered

There is definitely a severe lack of west coast leagues. Hopefully we can get a league going, but at the very least we can connect with other people who are able to play at this timeslot. Definitely add me on skype or steam.

9. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

Racing from 10pm-12am may be tough and rules out more days (like the 9-11pm would allow), for me it could be doable on Tuesdays and Thursdays. For the moment. Probably Fridays or Saturdays (for either time) but the girlfriend may overrule that :p.

10. Kevko

Kevko Registered

I can relate to that. The main reason I would like the timeslot is because of the wife and kids. I try to only race after the kids have gone to bed.

We can suss out the exact time after we have a few more showing interest.

11. Kevko

Kevko Registered

Looks like there isn't enough interest for this timeslot. Have not received any invites on steam or skype either.

12. Gupster

Gupster Registered

You guys should join us on Weds. nights at 9PM eastern for some fun, clean racing at www.premiersimracing.com

Qualifying at 9 for 45 mins followed by the racing. A great bunch to race with and we do it every Weds. rain or shine.

Check it out!

13. Depco

Depco Registered

I am interested in a time slot around 12:00 midnight central time... Or, 11:00-12:00 noon. generally the second time slot is better due to work hours though.