rubbing the magic lamp

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by Skan, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Skan

Skan Registered

In no particular order and not necessarily a wish for ISI, some of this can be done by some of You awesome people in the community.

• The radio controlled cars skin template and ability to use a custom one
    • Ability to race/drive any 2 or more vehicles together regardless of class, size or anything that would prohibit it.
    • A few fantasy tracks with less than perfect roads. I'm talking potholes, debris and other nonsense that would be found on some major city streets.
    • An odometer for every vehicle.
    • Vehicles that are not for racing such as anything before the gasoline engine. Truth is, I'd race a shopping cart uphill and back downhill if I had a willing opponent.
    • Official ISI and rFactor 2 t-shirts because my printer ink is too low to steal Your logos to make my own. Black, size XXL please.
    I have more but I will save them for later.

2. Quartza

Quartza Registered

You already have the ability to do this.

3. Skan

Skan Registered

I may be wrong but I doubt You will be able to race a 1/5 or 1/10 scale car against an LMP or the Quad against the civic... etc ...

4. MarcG

MarcG Registered

You mean swap cars yourself? Or top actually race against different cars?
    If the latter then yes you can already do it, you can choose whatever opponents you want.

5. Skan

Skan Registered

I've tried to race 2 completely different types of vehicles together and it resulted in the car I was in being thrown off the track. This could be a number of things on my end but I think it is simply not allowed. As I said before I could be wrong and/or doing it wrong but I cannot race the rc cars against GT3's for example. No, I'm not a huge rc fan but it is just an example. I realize that in real life people would not waste time with such things but I like to have fun. I want to run a quad on brands vs an f1 car. I like to drive/race anything. If we had pinewood cars, slot cars, paper airplanes, legless midgets, bearded women I'd race those too.

6. MarcG

MarcG Registered

Firstly it is possible to race against different mods so you need to accept that for starters, secondly it could well be a clash of something to do with RC and another Mod, depends if one or both are ISI created or community? dunno I don't have the RC mod but for the majority of the time it works just fine.

7. DJCruicky

DJCruicky Registered

I could be wrong but think that uses same template as the Formula F2 car (Williams JPH1B FIA F2).

I've had Formula RC cars mixed with Trucks, just for a bit of un-serious silliness, without problem